- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
QuickBooks Online Accounting
- ChristianLocal
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
3 years 11 months ago #345832
by ChristianLocal
QuickBooks Online Accounting was created by ChristianLocal
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge
greetings, I am trying to connect Quickbooks to hikashop using your QuickBooks Online Accounting plugin. Is the Client ID and Secret just the username and password? If not where do i find the Client ID & Client secret ? Also, I can't seem to find where ti insert the Redirect URI that is refered to in the plug-in. See below..
"You need to add the URI shepherdsstream.com/administrator/index....-quickbooksauthorize in the Redirect URIs area of the app's Keys & credentials tab in QuickBooks Online."
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge
greetings, I am trying to connect Quickbooks to hikashop using your QuickBooks Online Accounting plugin. Is the Client ID and Secret just the username and password? If not where do i find the Client ID & Client secret ? Also, I can't seem to find where ti insert the Redirect URI that is refered to in the plug-in. See below..
"You need to add the URI shepherdsstream.com/administrator/index....-quickbooksauthorize in the Redirect URIs area of the app's Keys & credentials tab in QuickBooks Online."
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ChristianLocal
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 11 months ago #345833
by ChristianLocal
Replied by ChristianLocal on topic QuickBooks Online Accounting
Come to find out my QB online version does not support the plugin. I was using the estentials version. Any Chance I can receive a refund for the plugin? PLEASE!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 11 months ago #345848
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic QuickBooks Online Accounting
Hi,
We sure can refund you. Please follow the instructions there:
www.hikashop.com/money-back-policy.html
Regarding QuickBooks Online, I didn't there was such a thing as incompatible versions. Could you provide more information on this ? I can't find information about this on the QuickBooks developer documentation. I found this but it's not clear: help.developer.intuit.com/s/article/What...o-I-need-to-use-them
We sure can refund you. Please follow the instructions there:
www.hikashop.com/money-back-policy.html
Regarding QuickBooks Online, I didn't there was such a thing as incompatible versions. Could you provide more information on this ? I can't find information about this on the QuickBooks developer documentation. I found this but it's not clear: help.developer.intuit.com/s/article/What...o-I-need-to-use-them
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChristianLocal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago - 3 years 8 months ago #348429
by novisoft
Replied by novisoft on topic QuickBooks Online Accounting
Hi,
We were looking for a QuickBooks Online plugin for HikaShop, but the one this post talks about doesn't seem to be available anymore.
Do you have or plan to have a plugin for Quickbooks Online?
Thank you!
We were looking for a QuickBooks Online plugin for HikaShop, but the one this post talks about doesn't seem to be available anymore.
Do you have or plan to have a plugin for Quickbooks Online?
Thank you!
Last edit: 3 years 8 months ago by novisoft. Reason: Typo correction
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348430
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic QuickBooks Online Accounting
Hi,
We did develop a plugin for QuickBooks Online. However, we recently found out we need to publish an app and have it reviewed by QuickBooks:
developer.intuit.com/app/developer/qbo/d...ct-during-the-review
So we'll have to work on this first and in the mean time, we've removed the plugin as it can't be used at the moment except with the QuickBooks sandbox.
We did develop a plugin for QuickBooks Online. However, we recently found out we need to publish an app and have it reviewed by QuickBooks:
developer.intuit.com/app/developer/qbo/d...ct-during-the-review
So we'll have to work on this first and in the mean time, we've removed the plugin as it can't be used at the moment except with the QuickBooks sandbox.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348460
by novisoft
Replied by novisoft on topic QuickBooks Online Accounting
Ok, thank you!
Do you have an idea of how much time it could take before the plugin is made available again?
Do you have an idea of how much time it could take before the plugin is made available again?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348466
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic QuickBooks Online Accounting
Hi,
It's hard to say. The review process takes weeks, and that supposes there are no surprises (like you need to redo half of the plugin because something is not to their liking). And before that, we need to setup an online website they can access with the plugin etc, all configured with instructions... I was a bit disheartened when reading all this and put this on the back burner. I need to get motivated again to do all that work so that we can rerelease it with the certification. But even if we started today (which we won't because we're working on other things at the moment), it would require at least a month I think.
It's hard to say. The review process takes weeks, and that supposes there are no surprises (like you need to redo half of the plugin because something is not to their liking). And before that, we need to setup an online website they can access with the plugin etc, all configured with instructions... I was a bit disheartened when reading all this and put this on the back burner. I need to get motivated again to do all that work so that we can rerelease it with the certification. But even if we started today (which we won't because we're working on other things at the moment), it would require at least a month I think.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348470
by novisoft
Replied by novisoft on topic QuickBooks Online Accounting
Ok, thank you!
I hope you will have time to work on the plugin's validation process soon and release the plugin later this year.
This would be great!
Meanwhile, I will give the status to my client. He will have to decide if he prefers to wait or ask us to make the development for him.
Thank you.
I hope you will have time to work on the plugin's validation process soon and release the plugin later this year.
This would be great!
Meanwhile, I will give the status to my client. He will have to decide if he prefers to wait or ask us to make the development for him.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 8 months ago #348475
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic QuickBooks Online Accounting
Hi,
That's the plan yes. I hope it will be in the next few months.
That's the plan yes. I hope it will be in the next few months.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 month ago #354645
by npn47
Replied by npn47 on topic QuickBooks Online Accounting
Is there any update to the development of this QuickBooks online integration yet?
Hopefully a 'yes we're working on it, and it will be done by next week' type of update..?
Asking for a customer for whom we're setting up a new Hikashop website, who would like to be able to integrate the online shop with some decent accounting software?
Hopefully a 'yes we're working on it, and it will be done by next week' type of update..?
Asking for a customer for whom we're setting up a new Hikashop website, who would like to be able to integrate the online shop with some decent accounting software?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 1 month ago #354710
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic QuickBooks Online Accounting
Hi,
No, we were working on other things so far.
Note that there is already an integration with QuickBooks online made by a third party developer and compatible with HikaShop here:
aaatex.com/QuickBooks_Shopping_Cart_Integrator_Cart.htm
If that's something you need in the short term, I would recommend checking with them.
No, we were working on other things so far.
Note that there is already an integration with QuickBooks online made by a third party developer and compatible with HikaShop here:
aaatex.com/QuickBooks_Shopping_Cart_Integrator_Cart.htm
If that's something you need in the short term, I would recommend checking with them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds