QuickBooks Online Accounting

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 6 months ago #345832

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Edge

greetings, I am trying to connect Quickbooks to hikashop using your QuickBooks Online Accounting plugin. Is the Client ID and Secret just the username and password? If not where do i find the Client ID & Client secret ? Also, I can't seem to find where ti insert the Redirect URI that is refered to in the plug-in. See below..

"You need to add the URI shepherdsstream.com/administrator/index....-quickbooksauthorize in the Redirect URIs area of the app's Keys & credentials tab in QuickBooks Online."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago #345833

Come to find out my QB online version does not support the plugin. I was using the estentials version. Any Chance I can receive a refund for the plugin? PLEASE!

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 6 months ago #345848

Hi,

We sure can refund you. Please follow the instructions there:
www.hikashop.com/money-back-policy.html

Regarding QuickBooks Online, I didn't there was such a thing as incompatible versions. Could you provide more information on this ? I can't find information about this on the QuickBooks developer documentation. I found this but it's not clear: help.developer.intuit.com/s/article/What...o-I-need-to-use-them

The following user(s) said Thank You: ChristianLocal

• Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348429

Hi,

We were looking for a QuickBooks Online plugin for HikaShop, but the one this post talks about doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Do you have or plan to have a plugin for Quickbooks Online?

Thank you!

Last edit: 1 year 3 months ago by novisoft. Reason: Typo correction

1 year 3 months ago #348430

Hi,

We did develop a plugin for QuickBooks Online. However, we recently found out we need to publish an app and have it reviewed by QuickBooks:
developer.intuit.com/app/developer/qbo/d...ct-during-the-review
So we'll have to work on this first and in the mean time, we've removed the plugin as it can't be used at the moment except with the QuickBooks sandbox.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348460

Ok, thank you!

Do you have an idea of how much time it could take before the plugin is made available again?

1 year 3 months ago #348466

Hi,

It's hard to say. The review process takes weeks, and that supposes there are no surprises (like you need to redo half of the plugin because something is not to their liking). And before that, we need to setup an online website they can access with the plugin etc, all configured with instructions... I was a bit disheartened when reading all this and put this on the back burner. I need to get motivated again to do all that work so that we can rerelease it with the certification. But even if we started today (which we won't because we're working on other things at the moment), it would require at least a month I think.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348470

Ok, thank you!

I hope you will have time to work on the plugin's validation process soon and release the plugin later this year.

This would be great!

Meanwhile, I will give the status to my client. He will have to decide if he prefers to wait or ask us to make the development for him.

Thank you.

1 year 3 months ago #348475

Hi,

That's the plan yes. I hope it will be in the next few months.

• Hikashop Business
8 months 1 day ago #354645

Is there any update to the development of this QuickBooks online integration yet?
Hopefully a 'yes we're working on it, and it will be done by next week' type of update..?

Asking for a customer for whom we're setting up a new Hikashop website, who would like to be able to integrate the online shop with some decent accounting software?

7 months 4 weeks ago #354710

Hi,

No, we were working on other things so far.
Note that there is already an integration with QuickBooks online made by a third party developer and compatible with HikaShop here:
aaatex.com/QuickBooks_Shopping_Cart_Integrator_Cart.htm
If that's something you need in the short term, I would recommend checking with them.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds