- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Reset ID of the Orders
12 years 11 months ago #127955
by burpete
RESET ID ORDER HELP!!!!! was created by burpete
Hello,
I have to reset the number of orders starting with 1
I have performed the operation on the DB truncate the tables on hikashop_order_product and hikashop_order ... canceled their orders on hikashop but if I'm going to place an order begins with the last order example 17 ..
I have to do something else to reset the id and restart the count of orders / invoices to be 1?
Thank you.
I have to reset the number of orders starting with 1
I have performed the operation on the DB truncate the tables on hikashop_order_product and hikashop_order ... canceled their orders on hikashop but if I'm going to place an order begins with the last order example 17 ..
I have to do something else to reset the id and restart the count of orders / invoices to be 1?
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 11 months ago #128014
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic RESET ID ORDER HELP!!!!!
Hi,
If you have well truncate, the id should start at 1 and the order code is based on the id.
As I remember nothing else is required.
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/76306-so...-database.html#79660
If you have well truncate, the id should start at 1 and the order code is based on the id.
As I remember nothing else is required.
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/76306-so...-database.html#79660
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #132409
by Plotec
Replied by Plotec on topic RESET ID ORDER HELP!!!!!
I have the same problem. Isn't there a small how to, which operations on which tables have to be executed? Or even better, build in a reset button for that.
EDIT
Ok, works
EDIT
Ok, works
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Plotec.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 10 months ago #132412
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic RESET ID ORDER HELP!!!!!
It's not that complex. Just go in your phpmyadmin and click on the "truncate" or "empty" button for the tables hikashop_order hikashop_order_product and hikashop_history and you should be fine.
Having a button to do it is not a good idea. You would be amazed at the number of people clicking on buttons without realizing what they do (even validating the alert popup of the button)
Having a button to do it is not a good idea. You would be amazed at the number of people clicking on buttons without realizing what they do (even validating the alert popup of the button)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 154
- Thank you received: 4
12 years 1 month ago #168298
by olivnewton
Replied by olivnewton on topic RESET ID ORDER HELP!!!!!
what tables should i truncate in order to reset the INVOICE NUMBER as well?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 1 month ago #168306
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic RESET ID ORDER HELP!!!!!
Hello,
Doing it on the table "hikashop_order " should do the job
.
Doing it on the table "hikashop_order " should do the job
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189589
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic RESET ID ORDER HELP!!!!!
I can't get this to work. There are nothing in those tables. Because I allready deleted them from my hikashop order list.
What I want is to start with order number 1. How do I do this?
What I want is to start with order number 1. How do I do this?
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189593
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic RESET ID ORDER HELP!!!!!
Hi,
Even if you delete the entries in the table order ; the auto_increment is still store by the database (MySQL).
At this moment you have to perform a truncate or a alter of the table to change the auto increment value.
A French thread which provide the SQL queries:
www.hikashop.com/forum/5-support-en-fran...n-des-commandes.html
Regards,
Even if you delete the entries in the table order ; the auto_increment is still store by the database (MySQL).
At this moment you have to perform a truncate or a alter of the table to change the auto increment value.
A French thread which provide the SQL queries:
www.hikashop.com/forum/5-support-en-fran...n-des-commandes.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189619
by Sunshine
thanks for link, but I don't understand much french.
So you want me to run a query, for reseting the ordernumber?
And when you say truncate, you mean empty tables right? But they are empty.
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic RESET ID ORDER HELP!!!!!
So you want me to run a query, for reseting the ordernumber?
And when you say truncate, you mean empty tables right? But they are empty.
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189636
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic RESET ID ORDER HELP!!!!!
Hi,
Yes you indeed have to do a truncate mysql request, this allow to reset the auto increment value.
Yes you indeed have to do a truncate mysql request, this allow to reset the auto increment value.
The table handler does not remember the last used AUTO_INCREMENT value, but starts counting from the beginning.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds