- Posts: 98
- Thank you received: 1
email confirmation: to the client/ us with BCC
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.11
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.5
--- email confirmation: to the client/ us with BCC (blind carbon copy)
Hi,
We receive a summary (notification) by "order admin notification" by email but I would like also receive a copy (of same email confirmation) which our customer receive by 'order cration notification' (menu System->Emails).
How I can ? :blush:
I tried :
I added following code in 'order creation notification' but it did not work : :ohmy:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
In the email, you have to add the address in the var:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thanks for your help.
I added your code in get function (function get($name,&$data){) in (\administrator\components\com_hikashop\classes/order.php)
I received a copy of notification [summary ] by "order admin notification"] in my 2nd email but no same email confirmation whom sent to customer.
I need receive a copy of same email confirmation whom sent to customer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry I did not say that you have to add this code at the end of the "order creation notification" email.
Just add this code between php tags.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I went to the Email section (hikaShop) :
System >>> Emails
and then
I opened "Order creation notification" (ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION)
I added your code but it did not work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
$data->mail->dst_email .= ',aspkiddy@hotmail.com';
so without the space between the comma and the email address.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I understand you
I must add following code :
But I ask if I must add in email :
Hikashop >>> System >>> Emails
and then >>>"Order creation notification" (ORDER_CREATION_NOTIFICATION)
like this :
Like this, It does not work :blush:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Like this, It does not work.nicolas wrote: No you should do like that:
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
$data->mail->dst_email .= ',aspkiddy@hotmail.com';
?>
:ohmy:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
There is no space between the coma and the email address.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I tried two times
1st time, like this : (no space between the coma and the email address)
and 2nd time : (no space between the point and dst_mail and no space between the coma and the email address
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry this seems to have a little bit changed.
Thanks to use:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Xavier wrote: Hi,
Code:$data->customer->user_email .= ',aspkiddy@hotmail.com';
Hi Xavier,
It works your code thanks
To: client_customer_email@gmail.com, aspkiddy@hotmail.com
how can I put my email adress by BBC ? :huh:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Well, I guess you can access to the Joomla mailer object
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm confused, :blink:
Where I must add this code ?
In Email (I added : System >>> Emails) ?
Like this, It does not work :oops: :blush:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
My fault, I wrote it wrong in the second "code" block.
The mailer object is $this->mailer.
$this->mail is the mail that we want to send.
So you have to use:
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I tried several times : :ohmy:
or
or
But it did not work with those codes :woohoo:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I don't find a solution to my problem. Those above code in my previous post do not work in my site.
On your demo web site, I would like try those codes but I can not because I have only Manager Access.
So how I must do ?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...download.html#124354
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/23622-se...html?start=20#124346
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I find the solution with yours second link
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/23622-se...people.html?start=20
thank you very much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.