Partial Shipping and Backorder

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 9 months ago #163435

-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Business 2.3.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.37

Is there a way to mark individual items in an order as shipped? I have a customer that wants to sell items that will be shipped/delivered by at least three different groups of people in their organization. As an aside, I also need to generate reports for item sales that would preferably be automatically emailed to the groups.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
9 years 9 months ago #163450

Hi,

Yes, that's possible. For that, you'll need to install HikaMarket Multivendor:
www.hikashop.com/extensions/hikamarket-multi-vendor.html
Each group of people would be a vendor. And they would be able to change the status only for their products and then the whole order will change status when all the vendors will have set their products to shipped.
Each vendor will also be notified for its own products.

9 years 9 months ago #163589

It sounds like the HikaMarket Multivendor component is pretty much exactly what they need, which I suppose this is sort of a good news, bad news situation. The bad news for me is that it means I will be spending a little more money. The good news for me is that it's less code that I have to write. And of course the good news for you is that your investment will be paying off a little more. Hard to fault you for wanting something for your work on what appears to be a nice piece of software from my somewhat limited experience with it at this point.

9 years 9 months ago #164096

Ok, so I purchased the HikaMarket Multi-vendor extension, installed it, configured it, added a few vendors, and assigned some existing products to those vendors. When new purchase are made on the site, the orders appear to show up in the vendors' order list. There are 30-40 existing orders that were made before the items where assigned to a vendor. Those existing orders don't appear to show up in the vendors' orders. Is there a way to make the previous ordered items show up in the vendor list of orders?

• Thank you received: 4004
9 years 9 months ago #164120

Hi,

When an order is made, HikaMarket will create "sub orders" for the vendors (if there are vendor products into).
The orders made before the HikaMarket installation aren't seen as vendor sales (no vendors, no fees, no assignation), there is no sub order for them so they are classical orders for your store.

But, you can edit orders in the HikaShop backend and thanks to it. You can add new products.
We introduce in latest HikaMarket build the possibility to assign a vendor while adding a product in an order.
It is also possible to change the vendor of a product in an existing order but all cases are not supported yet (in the next version some improvements has been made).

So, you can create the sub orders by editing the old orders and re-add the products with the vendor assigned.
The new item will be assigned to a vendor so you could remove the previous item which was not.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.
The following user(s) said Thank You: naj@snapcon.com

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds