- Posts: 382
- Thank you received: 77
Edit order in the backend - Custom fields issue
10 years 7 months ago #231097
by almika
Edit order in the backend - Custom fields issue was created by almika
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
There are many item custom fields on my site, above 80.
For each product is available from 0 to 4 item custom fields.
On the front end, all works fine.
The problem appears when I want to edit the order on the backend.
In the popup's window for editing product there are all my item custom fields.
And the same is in the popup's window for adding product to order.
Thank you forward
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.8
Hi,
There are many item custom fields on my site, above 80.
For each product is available from 0 to 4 item custom fields.
On the front end, all works fine.
The problem appears when I want to edit the order on the backend.
In the popup's window for editing product there are all my item custom fields.
And the same is in the popup's window for adding product to order.
Thank you forward
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231143
by Farida
Replied by Farida on topic Edit order in the backend - Custom fields issue
Hello,
It's normal that the item custom fields are display in the editing product popup and the adding product popup.
With that, the administrator is able to set value from back end, while it's not possible in the front end.
It's normal that the item custom fields are display in the editing product popup and the adding product popup.
With that, the administrator is able to set value from back end, while it's not possible in the front end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231186
by almika
Replied by almika on topic Edit order in the backend - Custom fields issue
Hi, Farida
I may be not clear to describe it above.
The problem is that all item custom fields are display in popup, not only item custom fields allowed for the product.
Thank you in any case
I may be not clear to describe it above.
The problem is that all item custom fields are display in popup, not only item custom fields allowed for the product.
Thank you in any case
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231189
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit order in the backend - Custom fields issue
Hi,
That's also normal.
There is no "restriction" on fields when you edit a order item ; because the product might have been modified since the order creation so we display all fields.
Regards,
That's also normal.
There is no "restriction" on fields when you edit a order item ; because the product might have been modified since the order creation so we display all fields.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago #231298
by almika
Replied by almika on topic Edit order in the backend - Custom fields issue
Hi,
I do not understand why you need to show the fields that are specified for other products.
Furthermore, after saving the information, all the fields appear in the order, even if nothing is changed.
Look at the screenshots:
1. The product page. There are two item custom fields. All is fine.
2. The checkout page. All is fine too.
3. The order's show on user control panel. All is fine too.
4. The popup to edit product. I just save it whithout editing.
5. The order's show on user control panel after previous step. All fields are here.
And if I try to add new product to the order I get all fields in order show again.
Hope your help
Regards
I do not understand why you need to show the fields that are specified for other products.
Furthermore, after saving the information, all the fields appear in the order, even if nothing is changed.
Look at the screenshots:
1. The product page. There are two item custom fields. All is fine.
2. The checkout page. All is fine too.
3. The order's show on user control panel. All is fine too.
4. The popup to edit product. I just save it whithout editing.
5. The order's show on user control panel after previous step. All fields are here.
And if I try to add new product to the order I get all fields in order show again.
Hope your help
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #231355
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Edit order in the backend - Custom fields issue
Hello,
Farida and Jerome have already told you everything, is it normal that ALL custom fields are displayed.
Let's take an example :
- You have an order with a product that works with only 2 custom field A & B
- But later after this order, you add a new custom field (C) in your product configuration.
- You want edit your order and more especially this product, AND we choose to only kept linked custom fields in the order.
As result : your database only write these 2 custom field A & B and so you won't be able to modify your product with his new custom field C.
And so the most simple is to have ALL custom field to don't lock your future management evolution.
Hope this will answer your question.
Regards,
Farida and Jerome have already told you everything, is it normal that ALL custom fields are displayed.
Let's take an example :
- You have an order with a product that works with only 2 custom field A & B
- But later after this order, you add a new custom field (C) in your product configuration.
- You want edit your order and more especially this product, AND we choose to only kept linked custom fields in the order.
As result : your database only write these 2 custom field A & B and so you won't be able to modify your product with his new custom field C.
And so the most simple is to have ALL custom field to don't lock your future management evolution.
Hope this will answer your question.
Regards,
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #231495
by almika
Replied by almika on topic Edit order in the backend - Custom fields issue
Hi,
Thank you all for your attention.
I wrote code to solve my problem.
I edit the backend's view 'order edit_products' for isis temlate.
The line #60:
Instead of it I insert:
Now I can check custom fields to save to the product. The non empty fields are checked by default.
Then I can delete unchecked fields. To do this it is necessary to click 'Delete unchecked'.
Thus the edited product has only fields that you want to give it.
It works for me.
Best regards
Thank you all for your attention.
I wrote code to solve my problem.
I edit the backend's view 'order edit_products' for isis temlate.
The line #60:
Code:
foreach($this->fields['item'] as $fieldName => $oneExtraField) {
Instead of it I insert:
Code:
//almika I begin
echo '<script type="text/javascript">
jQuery(document).ready(function($) {
$(".almika_remove").click(function() {
$("input[name=\'almikacheckbox\']").each(function(i, val) {
if (!val.checked) {
$("."+$(val).attr(\'class\')).remove();
}
$(val).remove();
});
$(".almikalable").remove();
});
});
</script>';
echo '<a href="#" class="almika_remove btn">Delete unchecked</a><br />';
//almika I end
foreach($this->fields['item'] as $fieldName => $oneExtraField) {
//almika II begin
if(!empty($this->orderProduct->$fieldName) && strlen($this->orderProduct->$fieldName)) {
$almikachecked = ' checked="checked"';
}
else {
$almikachecked = '';
}
echo '<input type="checkbox" name="almikacheckbox" class="hikashop_order_product_customfield_'.$fieldName.'"'.$almikachecked.'><label class="almikalable">'.$fieldName.'</label>';
//almika II end
Now I can check custom fields to save to the product. The non empty fields are checked by default.
Then I can delete unchecked fields. To do this it is necessary to click 'Delete unchecked'.
Thus the edited product has only fields that you want to give it.
It works for me.
Best regards
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by almika.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds