Add additional fields and email to attache invoice
10 years 1 month ago #248358
by grayt7
Add additional fields and email to attache invoice was created by grayt7
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
HI,
I have installed the attach invoice plugin and I know that that file to edit is the invoice.php file in the plugin folder however, I'm not sure of the code to add in for the email address of the customer?
Also I have a Customer notes custom filed that is shown at checkout. I have made the content of the custom field display everywhere including invoice, however, the information doesn't show in the PDF there is a section at the bottom for "Additional information" but nothing shows?
many thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.2
-- PHP version -- : 5.5
HI,
I have installed the attach invoice plugin and I know that that file to edit is the invoice.php file in the plugin folder however, I'm not sure of the code to add in for the email address of the customer?
Also I have a Customer notes custom filed that is shown at checkout. I have made the content of the custom field display everywhere including invoice, however, the information doesn't show in the PDF there is a section at the bottom for "Additional information" but nothing shows?
many thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248360
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add additional fields and email to attache invoice
Hi,
1. You can use such code:
<?php echo $order->customer->user_email; ?>
2. Try this:
- download the latest version install package on our website and install it on your website.
- then, edit the custom field via the backend interface and save its settings.
Finally, try again to look at the PDF invoice.
1. You can use such code:
<?php echo $order->customer->user_email; ?>
2. Try this:
- download the latest version install package on our website and install it on your website.
- then, edit the custom field via the backend interface and save its settings.
Finally, try again to look at the PDF invoice.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248428
by grayt7
Replied by grayt7 on topic Add additional fields and email to attache invoice
Hi,
thanks for getting back to me.
1. That worked thanks.
2. This didn't the "additional info" bit it not shown at all?
Many thanks
thanks for getting back to me.
1. That worked thanks.
2. This didn't the "additional info" bit it not shown at all?
Many thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248431
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add additional fields and email to attache invoice
Hi,
It works fine on our end. Can you provide a backend access and a ftp access so that we can check the issue ?
It works fine on our end. Can you provide a backend access and a ftp access so that we can check the issue ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248502
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Add additional fields and email to attache invoice
Hi,
I can see that you have the build version : 1605072221
So it's the build of the 2016/05/07 of the 2.6.3. So there is no way that you did what I told you since the build you can download on our website is from the beginning of August and includes the patch in order to fix that problem.
So again:
- download the latest version install package on our website and install it on your website.
- then, edit the custom field via the backend interface and save its settings.
Finally, try again to look at the PDF invoice and that should work fine.
I can see that you have the build version : 1605072221
So it's the build of the 2016/05/07 of the 2.6.3. So there is no way that you did what I told you since the build you can download on our website is from the beginning of August and includes the patch in order to fix that problem.
So again:
- download the latest version install package on our website and install it on your website.
- then, edit the custom field via the backend interface and save its settings.
Finally, try again to look at the PDF invoice and that should work fine.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248537
by grayt7
Replied by grayt7 on topic Add additional fields and email to attache invoice
Hi,
Sorry I thought you meant download the latest version of the attach invoice plugin.
There is a lot of customisation on that site. Is it possible you could show me the fix for that part please? Sorry to be a pain.
Thanks for the support!
Sorry I thought you meant download the latest version of the attach invoice plugin.
There is a lot of customisation on that site. Is it possible you could show me the fix for that part please? Sorry to be a pain.
Thanks for the support!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 1 month ago #248578
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Add additional fields and email to attache invoice
Hi,
I'm afraid that it will be quite difficult because the patch is made of small modifications in a lot of files.
Modification of the HikaShop core (or the HikaMarket core) is not recommended.
Our components have a lot of triggers and a view override system which should allow you to do almost everything without modifying any component core files.
Regards,
I'm afraid that it will be quite difficult because the patch is made of small modifications in a lot of files.
Modification of the HikaShop core (or the HikaMarket core) is not recommended.
Our components have a lot of triggers and a view override system which should allow you to do almost everything without modifying any component core files.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds