[SOLVED] Invalid address: (punyEncode)
- crealiagroup
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #269700
by crealiagroup
[SOLVED] Invalid address: (punyEncode) was created by crealiagroup
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.19
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Invalid address: (punyEncode)
When I try to complete an order via frontend I got this notice message "Invalid address: (punyEncode) mysite" and no email is sent out to the customer. The order is correctly created but no email is sent out. Any idea why? The email used in Joomla is created and I've tested that Joomla send correctly emails (example when I create a new user in joomla user management in backend).
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.19
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Invalid address: (punyEncode)
When I try to complete an order via frontend I got this notice message "Invalid address: (punyEncode) mysite" and no email is sent out to the customer. The order is correctly created but no email is sent out. Any idea why? The email used in Joomla is created and I've tested that Joomla send correctly emails (example when I create a new user in joomla user management in backend).
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by crealiagroup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- crealiagroup
-
Topic Author
- Offline
9 years 4 months ago #269702
by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic Invalid address: (punyEncode)
Solved myself. Sorry for this post, maybe can be useful for someone else in future.
The problem was relative to an error typing the field "Bounce Address" in HikaShop configuration
The problem was relative to an error typing the field "Bounce Address" in HikaShop configuration
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds