- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
Move order created to confirmed
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
4 years 5 days ago #345014
by Reincidente
Move order created to confirmed was created by Reincidente
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
Hi Nicolas.
Finally I have migrated my domain brothersgaliano.es to Joomla 4 with the latest version of 4.6.2.
Everything works normally, but there is a problem.
When a customer correctly pays for an order by card, bizum or paypal, the website does not send the payment confirmation email nor does the order become confirmed.
Can you help me?
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.2
Hi Nicolas.
Finally I have migrated my domain brothersgaliano.es to Joomla 4 with the latest version of 4.6.2.
Everything works normally, but there is a problem.
When a customer correctly pays for an order by card, bizum or paypal, the website does not send the payment confirmation email nor does the order become confirmed.
Can you help me?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
4 years 4 days ago #345023
by Reincidente
Replied by Reincidente on topic Move order created to confirmed
Hi Nicolas.
I have been testing
With Paypal the communication is correct.
It is the bizum payment and the card payment that do not communicate well.
I have been testing
With Paypal the communication is correct.
It is the bizum payment and the card payment that do not communicate well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
4 years 4 days ago #345040
by Reincidente
Replied by Reincidente on topic Move order created to confirmed
Something new?
I have checked and the payment notification plugin is activated, but it does not send the payment confirmation emails nor does Hikashop update the orders to this status.
I have checked and the payment notification plugin is activated, but it does not send the payment confirmation emails nor does Hikashop update the orders to this status.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 days ago - 4 years 4 days ago #345025
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic Move order created to confirmed
Hi,
That's a common problem.
There are many reasons why a payment notification would not work.
I would recommend you to first follow the instructions here .
Note : that the documentation point some information around Paypal plugin, but most of these elements can be used for most of HikaShop payment plugin.
Also, since the bizum payment plugin is not developed by us, I would recommend contacting the developer of the payment plugin to check with them what they recommend.
Regards
That's a common problem.
There are many reasons why a payment notification would not work.
I would recommend you to first follow the instructions here .
Note : that the documentation point some information around Paypal plugin, but most of these elements can be used for most of HikaShop payment plugin.
Also, since the bizum payment plugin is not developed by us, I would recommend contacting the developer of the payment plugin to check with them what they recommend.
Regards
Last edit: 4 years 4 days ago by nicolas.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
4 years 4 days ago #345045
by Reincidente
Replied by Reincidente on topic Move order created to confirmed
Hi Nicolas.
This post does not help me in my problem.
I have checked all the steps and they are all ok.
The only thing we have changed has been from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4.
If I gave you ftp access, would you be able to look at it?
This post does not help me in my problem.
I have checked all the steps and they are all ok.
The only thing we have changed has been from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4.
If I gave you ftp access, would you be able to look at it?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 4 days ago #345047
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Move order created to confirmed
Hi,
If the payment with PayPal works and confirms the orders then HikaShop is configured properly and working fine.
If the problem is with the Bizum payment plugin then the first thing to do is to check with the developer of the plugin. Maybe they have made a new version of the plugin for Joomla 4 and you need to update the plugin ? Or maybe there is a problem with Joomla 4 in the plugin and they're not aware of it, and thus they'll be able to fix it and provide you a new version of the plugin.
Now, if you want me to look into it, I can, but since that's outside normal user support for HikaShop itself, I'll have to charge you for the time spent on it. If you're interested, please go through our contact form to provide the backend and FTP credentials and any other information you might have useful to this (and include a link to this thread, for reference):
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
If the payment with PayPal works and confirms the orders then HikaShop is configured properly and working fine.
If the problem is with the Bizum payment plugin then the first thing to do is to check with the developer of the plugin. Maybe they have made a new version of the plugin for Joomla 4 and you need to update the plugin ? Or maybe there is a problem with Joomla 4 in the plugin and they're not aware of it, and thus they'll be able to fix it and provide you a new version of the plugin.
Now, if you want me to look into it, I can, but since that's outside normal user support for HikaShop itself, I'll have to charge you for the time spent on it. If you're interested, please go through our contact form to provide the backend and FTP credentials and any other information you might have useful to this (and include a link to this thread, for reference):
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
4 years 4 days ago #345056
by Reincidente
Replied by Reincidente on topic Move order created to confirmed
Hi Nicolas.
I have already sent you the access data. If you need anything else you tell me..
I have already sent you the access data. If you need anything else you tell me..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
4 years 3 days ago #345065
by Reincidente
Replied by Reincidente on topic Move order created to confirmed
Hi Nicolas.
The developers of this plug-in say that it is compatible with Hihashop in Joomla 4. We will test it and tell you anything. Sorry for the disturbances. All the best.
modulosdepago.es/tpv-virtual-hikashop/pago-hikashop-redsys
The developers of this plug-in say that it is compatible with Hihashop in Joomla 4. We will test it and tell you anything. Sorry for the disturbances. All the best.
modulosdepago.es/tpv-virtual-hikashop/pago-hikashop-redsys
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
4 years 2 days ago #345095
by Reincidente
Replied by Reincidente on topic Move order created to confirmed
Hi Nicolas.
I bought this module.
I've been working all weekend doing tests. this plugin
Initially it doesn't work well with the new installation (joomla 4.2.2 - php 8 and HIka 6.4.2). When a shopping cart is finished, error 500 is thrown.
I'll wait to see if the developer tells me how to make it work.
In case it doesn't work, I'll send you the FTP access data again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I bought this module.
I've been working all weekend doing tests. this plugin
Initially it doesn't work well with the new installation (joomla 4.2.2 - php 8 and HIka 6.4.2). When a shopping cart is finished, error 500 is thrown.
I'll wait to see if the developer tells me how to make it work.
In case it doesn't work, I'll send you the FTP access data again.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Reincidente
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 460
- Thank you received: 19
4 years 2 days ago #345100
by Reincidente
Replied by Reincidente on topic Move order created to confirmed
Hi Nicolas.
Plugin installed and working.
On the developer's website, the download plugin was not correct.
They have sent me the updated files and everything works normally.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING.
Plugin installed and working.
On the developer's website, the download plugin was not correct.
They have sent me the updated files and everything works normally.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds