- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 1
HTML version email not loading in order managment - only style tag
2 years 7 months ago #359049
by Bouncer
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Brave 1.62.156
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error messages
Hi,
I just upgraded from Joomla Joomla! 3.10.11 to 5.0.2. One issue just came up when processing an order:
My standard status is "Created" and when I change status and click Notify customer I only get this in the HTML version:
<style type="text/css">
body.hikashop_mail { background-color:#ffffff; color:#575757; }
.ReadMsgBody{width:100%;}
.ExternalClass{width:100%;}
div, p, a, li, td {-webkit-text-size-adjust:none;}
@media (min-width:600px){
etc. etc.
</style>
Is this a known issue?
I'm using JCE.
BTW I followed Nicolas suggested method for bringing everything over to a fresh install:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/90...a-3-to-joomla-4.html
Kind regards,
Petter
-- Joomla version -- : 5.0.2
-- PHP version -- : 8.2.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Brave 1.62.156
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No error messages
Hi,
I just upgraded from Joomla Joomla! 3.10.11 to 5.0.2. One issue just came up when processing an order:
My standard status is "Created" and when I change status and click Notify customer I only get this in the HTML version:
<style type="text/css">
body.hikashop_mail { background-color:#ffffff; color:#575757; }
.ReadMsgBody{width:100%;}
.ExternalClass{width:100%;}
div, p, a, li, td {-webkit-text-size-adjust:none;}
@media (min-width:600px){
etc. etc.
</style>
Is this a known issue?
I'm using JCE.
BTW I followed Nicolas suggested method for bringing everything over to a fresh install:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/90...a-3-to-joomla-4.html
Kind regards,
Petter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago #359057
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HTML version email not loading in order managment - only style tag
Hi,
This would indicate a PHP error happened.
Try again after activating the "debug" and "error reporting" settings of the Joomla configuration. You will hopefully get to see an error message there, allowing us to tell you what to do.
This would indicate a PHP error happened.
Try again after activating the "debug" and "error reporting" settings of the Joomla configuration. You will hopefully get to see an error message there, allowing us to tell you what to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #359064
by Bouncer
Replied by Bouncer on topic HTML version email not loading in order managment - only style tag
Hi,
I enabled Error Reporting (Maximum) and Logging (Log Priorities: Debug). I get three php-files in /logs:
deprecated.php
eshiol.log.php
everything.php
All of them got lot of entries, here is an example from everything.php:
I also get this inside hikashop_cart_module when in Hikashop categories:
No created order at this moment, but when begin changing status from Completed to Confirmed the style and the HTML version are both displayed. Can't see any relevant errors; where to look and for what?
I enabled Error Reporting (Maximum) and Logging (Log Priorities: Debug). I get three php-files in /logs:
deprecated.php
eshiol.log.php
everything.php
All of them got lot of entries, here is an example from everything.php:
Code:
2024-02-14T11:42:22+00:00 CRITICAL **.***.***.* error Uncaught Throwable of type Joomla\CMS\Router\Exception\RouteNotFoundException thrown with message "Page not found". Stack trace: #0 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(754): Joomla\CMS\Router\Router->parse(Object(Joomla\CMS\Uri\Uri), true)
#1 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(244): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->route()
#2 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(306): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#3 [ROOT]/includes/app.php(58): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#4 [ROOT]/index.php(32): require_once('/home/my_site/...')
#5 {main}
I also get this inside hikashop_cart_module when in Hikashop categories:
Code:
Deprecated: trim(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /home/bungepah/public_html/templates/r_glamour/html/com_hikashop/product/cart.php on line 39
No created order at this moment, but when begin changing status from Completed to Confirmed the style and the HTML version are both displayed. Can't see any relevant errors; where to look and for what?
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Bouncer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #359065
by Bouncer
Replied by Bouncer on topic HTML version email not loading in order managment - only style tag
I just got this from support at rcatheme.com: I have updated the template to ensure compatibility with Debug mode enabled. Please download and reinstall the template to ensure you have the latest version.
Doing that now.
Edit: done.
Doing that now.
Edit: done.
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Bouncer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago #359069
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HTML version email not loading in order managment - only style tag
Hi,
I don't think updating the template will change anything.
And the error you provided from the log doesn't correspond to your issue.
Could you provide a backend access with precise instructions to access the page with the issue ?
That way, we could directly look at what's going on.
If so, please provide all this along with a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
I don't think updating the template will change anything.
And the error you provided from the log doesn't correspond to your issue.
Could you provide a backend access with precise instructions to access the page with the issue ?
That way, we could directly look at what's going on.
If so, please provide all this along with a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago #359080
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HTML version email not loading in order managment - only style tag
Hi,
Thanks for the access.
From what I can see, it's not actually a bug. The HTML version email is loading. You just need scroll down inside the HTML editor and you'll see the editor for the HTML: i.imgur.com/b9nMn9G.png
It's just that JCE sees the style code and allows you to modify it with its own CSS editor above the HTML editor.
So if you edit the default profile of your JCE, and under the Editor parameters tab, in the Advanced sub tab, you have a setting "Enable Code Blocks". I've turned it off on your website and now the style block is hidden by JCE and you directly see the HTML preview of the email, without having to scroll down.
Thanks for the access.
From what I can see, it's not actually a bug. The HTML version email is loading. You just need scroll down inside the HTML editor and you'll see the editor for the HTML: i.imgur.com/b9nMn9G.png
It's just that JCE sees the style code and allows you to modify it with its own CSS editor above the HTML editor.
So if you edit the default profile of your JCE, and under the Editor parameters tab, in the Advanced sub tab, you have a setting "Enable Code Blocks". I've turned it off on your website and now the style block is hidden by JCE and you directly see the HTML preview of the email, without having to scroll down.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #359085
by Bouncer
Replied by Bouncer on topic HTML version email not loading in order managment - only style tag
Hi,
Makes sense it was some setting in JCE as TinyMCE had no such behavior.
Thank you for the swift response.
Could you also point me in a direction for addressing an issue with the position of the coupon field/button on the checkout page? It's sort of hanging between two rows (attached).
The cart icon in header shows "0" when empty, but it does not show a number at all when I add something. Also when I'm in Norwegian language and click the cart: the button "Show Cart" button is in English, can it be translated?
Makes sense it was some setting in JCE as TinyMCE had no such behavior.
Thank you for the swift response.
Could you also point me in a direction for addressing an issue with the position of the coupon field/button on the checkout page? It's sort of hanging between two rows (attached).
The cart icon in header shows "0" when empty, but it does not show a number at all when I add something. Also when I'm in Norwegian language and click the cart: the button "Show Cart" button is in English, can it be translated?
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Bouncer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 7 months ago #359086
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic HTML version email not loading in order managment - only style tag
Hi,
1. The position of the coupon field on your checkout is changed by the CSS of your template.
The file /templates/r_glamour/custom/css-compiled/hydrogen_19.css has this CSS:
which forces the coupon area to hang there.
Since that CSS is compiled by your template, I'm not sure what's the best approach to change it in an effective manner. I would recommend contacting your template provider about this question.
2. The quantity missing from the cart icon also seem to be linked with the customization made by your template provider to the cart module. Renaming the file templates/r_glamour/html/com_hikashop/product/cart.php via FTP will deactivate the customization and it should work fine. However, you'll loose the customization... Again, that's an issue you should raise with your template provider.
3. The "Show cart" button is also something customized by your template provider. The default button displayed by HikaShop is called "proceed to checkout" and it handles the different languages, including Norwegian:
PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT="Fortsett til kassen"
So I'm not sure if that button "Show cart" can be translated or how. You'll also have you check with your template provider.
Sorry for not being able to help on these.
1. The position of the coupon field on your checkout is changed by the CSS of your template.
The file /templates/r_glamour/custom/css-compiled/hydrogen_19.css has this CSS:
Code:
body .hikashop_checkout_page .hikashop_checkout_coupon {
display: block;
margin: 1rem 0;
float: right;
}
Since that CSS is compiled by your template, I'm not sure what's the best approach to change it in an effective manner. I would recommend contacting your template provider about this question.
2. The quantity missing from the cart icon also seem to be linked with the customization made by your template provider to the cart module. Renaming the file templates/r_glamour/html/com_hikashop/product/cart.php via FTP will deactivate the customization and it should work fine. However, you'll loose the customization... Again, that's an issue you should raise with your template provider.
3. The "Show cart" button is also something customized by your template provider. The default button displayed by HikaShop is called "proceed to checkout" and it handles the different languages, including Norwegian:
PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT="Fortsett til kassen"
So I'm not sure if that button "Show cart" can be translated or how. You'll also have you check with your template provider.
Sorry for not being able to help on these.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bouncer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds