Eselect/Moneris: API token mismatch

• Thank you received: 0
9 years 7 months ago #167287

-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.28
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 31.0 Mac OS
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Eselect/Moneris: API token mismatch

I've checked the Store_ID and the Token_ID at the client's eSelect account.

(Plus some swmenupro errors, and a long file of debug messages which I have saved to a text file)

I have confirmed that the Store_ID and API_Token exist at the client's Moneris/eSelect login. I don't know anything about their merchant account and other store information.

The eSelect API version is 2.5.6

I get the problem with or without the Sandbox mode enabled. I had a different error which went away when I turned off the CVC.

None of the other error messages seem to have anything to do with eSelect, but I can supply a copy of these errors.

Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by tstermitz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
9 years 7 months ago #167293

This is caused when using invalid credentials.

The Store ID should be the same used to log in to your Moneris administration panel. The API Token can be found in your Moneris account and will be a 20 digit number.

If you were previously using ps_store_id and hpp_key from a previous service, these are not the correct credentials.
help.theatremanager.com/installing-theat...and-obtain-api-token

If you can't figure out what is wrong, I would recommend to contact Moneris support so that they can check with you your store id/token id and that your eselect account is properly activated.

9 years 7 months ago #168071

I called eselect/Moneris support, and they said that I was using the Canadian eSelect gateway. You didn't tell me that there are different gateways for US vs Canada. Does Hikashop provide a payment plugin for eSelect US?

9 years 7 months ago #168080

I didn't know that a US eSelect payment gateway existed, I always though that it was a canadian payment gateway.
If their payment gateway is different than the canadian one (I wonder why they make it different ?) that would require to develop a new payment plugin for them.
You can contact our partners for a quote on that if you want:
www.hikashop.com/home/our-partners.html

9 years 7 months ago #168179

Nowhere on the Eselect plugin does it say Canadian. You can understand why I've been confused, and why I'm upset that I've spent so many hours of my time trying to troubleshoot it.

9 years 7 months ago #168183

Well, the eSelect payment gateway for which we developed the eSelect payment plugin do support both USD and CAD so it could have been the case, especially that nowhere on their websites do they say that it's a different API for both countries. Again, like you, we didn't know.

• Hikashop Business
8 years 8 months ago #207903

Hi Nicolas!
I just found an answer to a question I had in this post. Your Eselect/Moneris plugin works for the Canadian Eselect/Moneris account.
www.eselectplus.ca/
So we should be able to accept payment in different currency as well as with PayPal.
Just to inform, in the plugin presentation, it shows it only accept USD!!!
Thank you!
Georges
Yoogo Projections inc.

• Hikashop Business
8 years 8 months ago #207910

Just got the Canadian Eselect Moneris on the phone.
Only accept CAD and USD!
Cost CAD$35/Month to use it!
Not a so good alternative to PayPal!

• Thank you received: 4004
8 years 8 months ago #207915

Hi,

We are just an e-commerce solution and we provide payment plugins for different payment platform.
Our support forum is here to help HikaShop users to use HikaShop.

Now when you're in the payment plugin in the HikaShop backend, you can click on "new" and see the different payment methods available.
In that list, you can see the different currencies available in your website and you can easily see if the plugin is compatible with them.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

Time to create page: 0.083 seconds