- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 1
Help with Payment Status Auto Update
I have tested by changing that ? to a ; and it's still not working
What are my options from here ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I can't tell you better than previously said, we need more clue to understand why in your specific case something don't work, Account Settings ? Your website Server ? etc...
This plugin was used to work for other people, now we have to process some test with your Payway account.
Have a look on your settings can maybe learn us news point to improve.
If for a reason or another you don't want let us have a look on this, I can invite you to create a new test account but you have to reproduce each settings, to be sure to work in the same context.
Note : You can use a Contact us form, to provide these kind of references, don't forget to add an Url link to this topic.
Awaiting news from you.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Ok and maybe you can help us to move forward in this subject ? Can you let us process some test on your account OR a test account with the same settings ?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Yes please, reproduce exactly your configuration, and provide us your account references and backend access for your website (clone or offline website).
You can use your Contact us form to provide this references and don't forget to add to your message an Url link to this topic.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Notice: Undefined index: SERVER_ADDR in
\sites\horseandhound\horseandhound.com.au\home\plugins\hikashoppayment\westpacnet\westpacnet.php on line 34 Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
As said previously, unfortunately we won't be able to help you without backend access and account references in order to process ourself tests.
Can't say more from this, except maybe about your notice error, this may not explain the payment issue.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I've just sent you a message through your contact form with particulars so you can process your tests.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I process some tests and so far I can just confirm that this issue seems to be the same, or at least have the same effects.
Now, in order to have a complete view of the situation, can you provide :
- Your Westpac merchant account references
OR
- Create a merchant test account that exactly reproduce your Merchant Configuration and provide these references.
The point is to understand how did you configure your Merchant Account and to see if we have something to improve on our side.
Awaiting news from you.
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Philippe needs an access to the Westpac administration website in order to have the details of your configuration regarding the various settings (in Westpac) and the "IPN" (notification url).
For what I understand, you provided a backend access to your joomla website ; which do not allow to check and see the settings in Westpac website.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Notification URL
/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=westpacnet&tmpl=component;payment_reference&payment_status
Broswer Return URL
/index.php?option=com_hikashop&ctrl=checkout&task=notify¬if_payment=westpacnet&tmpl=component;payment_reference&payment_status
Is there other settings you would need?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I understand your point, and that's why I invite you to create another Westpac administration website (a test account) WITH the exact same configuration settings.
You have to know that for us, Westpac was used to work and so if in your case (like previous user) that don't work that can be a lot of different reason (including our reason), but for understand we need a complete view of the situation.
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
The test account you create didn't work, I have this message error :
this means that among your references on your website test something isn't well setted.
So I try to find in the documentation to get the right references but I will be honest the Payway documentation is really difficult to follow.
So can you please, set up with good references the test account in order to have a good start for us to process tests.
I think you can understand that our time is more precious to understand root issue.
Sorry for this return.
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I'm sorry but did you test yourself, for me I' m always at the same step, with the same (or close screen)...
Did you check as well your Encryption Key and maybe the billercode ?
Awaiting news from you to progress.
regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Philippe is currently out of the office and will come back Tuesday.
Since he is familiar with Westpac, it will be better to wait for his return.
Thank you for your patience.
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.