• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
1 month 3 weeks ago #315606

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.15
-- PHP version -- : 7.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 72.0

Hello,

PostFinance has created a new payment system for e-commerce that is very cost-effective and accessible to all.

There is a plugin for Virtuemart and more system e-commerce, but not for Hikashop.

A plugin exists for the PostFinance E-payment but not for the system "Checkout".

Is it possible that you may be to adapt the plugin for this new system in the future?

Here is the documentation: www.postfinance-checkout.ch/en-us/doc

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 10233
1 month 3 weeks ago #315611

Hi,

From what I understand, this would be the integration we would do:
www.postfinance-checkout.ch/en-us/doc/payment/payment-page
It's possible but it would require rewritting the plugin from scratch. It can't be "adapted" as it's completely different.
Now, the result for the customer would be the same: at the end of the checkout, he would get redirected to PostFinance payment page where he could enter his credit card and do the payment.
So I'm not sure in which way it would be more "cost-effective and accessible to all" ?
Without a good reason, I would say that we would only develop it if someone paid us to develop it or if PostFinance would discontinue the API used by the plugin already available.

The following user(s) said Thank You: greg.o

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
1 month 3 weeks ago #315629

Hello, nicolas,

Thank you for your prompt response!

For "So I'm not sure in which way it would be more "cost-effective and accessible to all" ?"

Postfiance offers a simplified service, fewer contracts and the possibility to use Twint, credit card and their card. This is very good for online shop beginners in Switzerland.

For the financing, I would be willing but the future of Joomla is not very reassuring, so maybe aim for another solution with more such tools.

Thank you for your answer!

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

• Thank you received: 1697
1 month 3 weeks ago #315630

Hello,

For the financing, I would be willing but the future of Joomla is not very reassuring, so maybe aim for another solution with more such tools.

The 4th Joomla version should be out this year so it should be ok. Feel free to contact us using our contact us form if you change your mind.
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

We wish you a nice day !
Kind regards,
Mohamed.

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds