- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
error Class 'JRequest' not found in
- farzadfarzad
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #335776
by farzadfarzad
error Class 'JRequest' not found in was created by farzadfarzad
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.3
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : JRequest Error
hi
We wrote a payment gateway. It was not a problem on Joomla 3.9 and it has been working since we updated Joomla to version 4. Unfortunately this plugin has encountered an error Class 'JRequest' not found in. How can I change this JRequest class?
thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 4.0.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.4
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : JRequest Error
hi
We wrote a payment gateway. It was not a problem on Joomla 3.9 and it has been working since we updated Joomla to version 4. Unfortunately this plugin has encountered an error Class 'JRequest' not found in. How can I change this JRequest class?
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 2 weeks ago #335789
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error Class 'JRequest' not found in
Hi,
Instead of JRequest::getVar('xxx'); you can use hikaInput::get()->getVar('xxx');
Instead of JRequest::getVar('xxx'); you can use hikaInput::get()->getVar('xxx');
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- farzadfarzad
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 2 weeks ago #335794
by farzadfarzad
Replied by farzadfarzad on topic error Class 'JRequest' not found in
thank you i wrote
function onPaymentConfiguration(&$element)
{
$subtask = hikaInput::get()->getCmd('subtask', '');
parent::onPaymentConfiguration($element);
//$this->address = hikashop_get('type.address');
}
Unfortunately, I got an error
function onPaymentConfiguration(&$element)
{
$subtask = hikaInput::get()->getCmd('subtask', '');
parent::onPaymentConfiguration($element);
//$this->address = hikashop_get('type.address');
}
Unfortunately, I got an error
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- farzadfarzad
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
5 years 1 week ago #335797
by farzadfarzad
Replied by farzadfarzad on topic error Class 'JRequest' not found in
hi
thanks for your help. JRequest error problem solved.
But after returning from the payment gateway(callback), I encounter the following error:
0
Invalid address: (to):
site.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&c...0006285412&Status=OK
In the return link, you can see that the purchase is correct, but due to this error, the status of the orders will not be confirmed. I think the reason for this is this error.
thank you.
thanks for your help. JRequest error problem solved.
But after returning from the payment gateway(callback), I encounter the following error:
0
Invalid address: (to):
site.com/index.php?option=com_hikashop&c...0006285412&Status=OK
In the return link, you can see that the purchase is correct, but due to this error, the status of the orders will not be confirmed. I think the reason for this is this error.
thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 1 week ago #335806
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic error Class 'JRequest' not found in
Hi,
Well, there is no error "Invalid address" in HikaShop. So I'm not sure what's going on.
I would recommend you activate the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the joomla configuration.
That will give you an error message with more information on what's going on.
Well, there is no error "Invalid address" in HikaShop. So I'm not sure what's going on.
I would recommend you activate the "error reporting" and "debug mode" settings of the joomla configuration.
That will give you an error message with more information on what's going on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: farzadfarzad
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds