Problemi con costo spedizioni

• Thank you received: 0
1 year 10 months ago #341248

Buongiorno, sto avendo problemi con l'inserimento delle spese gratuite superiori a 70€. ho provato tutte le impostazioni da voi consigliate ma non riesco a trovare la soluzione.
grazie mille

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
1 year 10 months ago #341255

Hi,

Usually, that can happen because the "include virtual products" setting is not activated in your shipping methods and you didn't add a weight in your products.
In that case, the products are ignored for the min/max price settings because they are considered virtual.

1 year 10 months ago #341317

buongiorno, grazie mille per la risposta, ho aggiunto il peso ad un prodotto (test) e inserito i 3 metodi di spedizione: contrassegno, poste e ritiro in negozio, per i primi due ho messo 5€ di spese di spedizione inferiore a 70€ (il prodotto costa 67€ ma al momento dell'acquisto non aggiunge i 5€ e per di più proseguendo nell'acquisto compare solamente la voce "ritiro in negozio". dove sto sbagliando?
il link al sito è: www.piacalzolaiosartoria.com/shop/bags/p.../17-titan-chair.html (questo è il prodotto test)
grazie mille per il vostro supporto

Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by michele.

1 year 10 months ago #341318

HI,

Hard to say more like that.
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of your shipping methods ?

One thing you can try is to disable the shipping method you see on your checkout. That way, the system won't find any shipping method and it will display an error message as to why the enable shipping methods are not displaying which will help understand where the problem comes from.

1 year 10 months ago #341350

buongiorno Nicolas, grazie mille per la risposta, sto impazzendo nella configurazione è possibile da parte tua entrare nel sito e vedere dove sbaglio? grazie mille

in poche parole tutto quello che viene spedito tramite corriere o in contrassegno se inferiore a 70€ ha un costo aggiuntivo di 5€

Last edit: 1 year 10 months ago by nicolas.

1 year 10 months ago #341352

Hi,

First, please do not post credentials of your website publicly. Anyone could use them and even Google might cache them. When you write a message, you have a confidential tag you can use so that no one besides our team will be able to see some text:
i.imgur.com/xzg1Pph.png
Or you can also go through our contact form to provide accesses www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Just make sure you include the URL of the thread in your message so that we know why you're sending accesses via our contact form.

I've fixed your shipping methods.
You should not set a warehouse in them or they won't be available on the checkout if the products are not linked to the warehouse.
And if you want to offer free shipping over a certain amount, you need to configure a shipping method for that.
Here is the situation right now:
i.imgur.com/GVsisNK.png

1 year 10 months ago #341398

sei stato veramente gentile, e mi scuso per l'errore ma sono poco pratico!

grazie mille

Time to create page: 0.042 seconds