How to limit the use of points only to certain product's categories

• Thank you received: 0
  • Hikashop Essential
1 year 8 months ago #343710

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.benesserebimbo.com/index.php/negozio
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.10
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.30
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 99.0.1

Hi, I hope to be in the right section, I have searched everywhere but I cannot find a solution: I would like to limit the purchase of products through the use of points only to certain product's categories and exclude others

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 612
1 year 8 months ago #343715

Hello,

That's because unfortunately, it's not possible to directly restrict paid with points per product (or product categories).
Now, in order to try to find a solution for you, does these product that you want to restrict for paid with points
are heavier, larger, more expensive, or restrict to some areas?

Can you give us something that can allow us to and to distinguish and perhaps target these products in another way?
Regards

The following user(s) said Thank You: Parolo

• Hikashop Essential
1 year 8 months ago #343749

I understand..
the products that I would like to limit are the food categories, in which I have very low revenues, or products already on offer.

• Thank you received: 13071
1 year 8 months ago #343758

Hi,

What you can do is use the "minimum volume" setting of the user points payment method so that only when the products in the cart don't have any dimensions, you would display that payment method on your checkout.
Then, in the products you don't want to be purchased with points, enter dimensions.
That way, when you have only products without dimensions in the cart, the user points payment method will appear, and it will be removed with a product with dimensions is added to the cart.

• Hikashop Essential
1 year 8 months ago #343770

Hi, thank you! So, if I understand correctly, I should remove the dimensions from all the products in the shop, while I should only put the dimensions on the products that I don't want to be paid with points ...
Last question: what value should I put in "minimum volume"?
Thank you!!!!!

• Thank you received: 612
1 year 8 months ago #343776

Hello,

Basically, from your needs and what Nicolas advice you, you simply have to frame the products for which you wish to use your payment with the points.
So if your product with the smallest volume, and with which you want to use the points, has for example a volume of 2, set the minimum to 2.

Hope this will help you.
Regards

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds