Payment

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348060

Hello...really the last question (I hope).

As payment options I am using (during testing phase):
1. Collect on delivery
2. Pay via Paypal
3. The Hikashop plugin from takepayments.com.

Option 1 works perfect...not problems at all. An order is created..and it is changed into Confirmed (and an email with pdf attachment is sent).

Options 2 and 3 give me some trouble. The order is created...and using test credit cards I can make successful payments. But the status is never converted from Created to Confirmed.

I read this:

www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/i...or.html#notification

I have Admintools installed, and I used it to create an .htaccess. Based on your bulletpoints, this would be the prime suspect? Before trying to change the many options in AdminTools....could you give me any hints on which of the options may be causing this. There are so many options in .htaccess Maker

Is there anyway to see what is causing the problem? Debugging the payment option does not show anything. Well...the Paypal sandbox shows a transaction number but the takepayments.com does not leave any traces.

Kind regards,

Alain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348061

Do I have to add a link like this?

www.akeeba.com/support/admin-tools/9895:...s-configuration.html

See the second message (adding file to the list of allowed files).

Alain

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 3 months ago #348094

Hi,

No. HikaShop doesn't use another entry point for payment notifications. It goes through the normal index.php file (like VirtueMart 2.0).

If the website cannot be accessed by the payment gateway to send it the payment notifications, it's normal the orders are not confirmed automatically. What is the URL of the website ? Is it accessible by anyone ? Is the checkout accessible without having to login ?
These would be the first things I would check.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 3 months ago #348134

Ok..it is not an .htaccess problem (I deleted the AdminTools one and let Joomla make one itself). Same problem.

Before contacting the helpdesk from takePayments.com........if I manually change a 'Created' order into a 'Confirmed' order (in Configuration -Orders-Orders- order status) is Hikashop not supposed to email me a pdf (and email)? It doesn't do that neither.

The odd thing is that with "Collect on delivery" everything works fine.

Checkout is indeed accessible by anyone (no login).

Kind regards,
Alain

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 3 months ago #348141

Hi,

When you manually change the order status in the backend, you have an option you need to activate to send the email notification to the customer. If you don't activate that setting, no email will be sent. This should be the same for any payment method and the payment method selected in the order shouldn't make any difference there. Please double check.
Also, it's possible there was a problem with the delivery of the email. To make sure HikaShop sent the email, please check the email history in the menu Customers>Emails history.

And what is the URL of the shop ? Could you provide it ?

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds