- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
Override Bank Transfer end message
- WebmasterRD
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
2 years 4 months ago #361075
by WebmasterRD
Override Bank Transfer end message was created by WebmasterRD
-- HikaShop version -- : 5.0.4
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.30
I am using the Bank Transfer plugin, to create an option for paying via invoice.
In the end text, I get a message about transfering the amount and other stuff that I do not need.
My customers are businesses and they all buy on "credit", so they will get an invoice and pay that after 30 days. I can see in the "banktransfer_end.php" where the text is comming from and I can find the text in the language file - but is it possible for me to create an override on the entire "banktransfer_end.php" ?
So that this section:
<span class="hikashop_banktransfer_end_message" id="hikashop_banktransfer_end_message">
<?php echo JText::_('ORDER_IS_COMPLETE').'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('PLEASE_TRANSFERT_MONEY',$this->amount).'<br/>'.
$this->information.'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('INCLUDE_ORDER_NUMBER_TO_TRANSFER',$this->order_number).'<br/>'.
JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE');?>
</span>
Becomes this:
<span class="hikashop_banktransfer_end_message" id="hikashop_banktransfer_end_message">
<?php echo JText::_('ORDER_IS_COMPLETE').'<br/>'.
$this->information.'<br/>'.
JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE');?>
</span>
Or is there a better way to do this ?
-- Joomla version -- : 4.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 8.0.30
I am using the Bank Transfer plugin, to create an option for paying via invoice.
In the end text, I get a message about transfering the amount and other stuff that I do not need.
My customers are businesses and they all buy on "credit", so they will get an invoice and pay that after 30 days. I can see in the "banktransfer_end.php" where the text is comming from and I can find the text in the language file - but is it possible for me to create an override on the entire "banktransfer_end.php" ?
So that this section:
<span class="hikashop_banktransfer_end_message" id="hikashop_banktransfer_end_message">
<?php echo JText::_('ORDER_IS_COMPLETE').'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('PLEASE_TRANSFERT_MONEY',$this->amount).'<br/>'.
$this->information.'<br/>'.
JText::sprintf('INCLUDE_ORDER_NUMBER_TO_TRANSFER',$this->order_number).'<br/>'.
JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE');?>
</span>
Becomes this:
<span class="hikashop_banktransfer_end_message" id="hikashop_banktransfer_end_message">
<?php echo JText::_('ORDER_IS_COMPLETE').'<br/>'.
$this->information.'<br/>'.
JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE');?>
</span>
Or is there a better way to do this ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
2 years 4 months ago #361076
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Override Bank Transfer end message
Hi,
It's possible. You can copy this file to templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/hikashoppayment/banktransfer_end.php to make an override of the whole file.
However, for what you want to achieve it's not necessary.
You can do what you want with two translation overrides like this:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
It's possible. You can copy this file to templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/hikashoppayment/banktransfer_end.php to make an override of the whole file.
However, for what you want to achieve it's not necessary.
You can do what you want with two translation overrides like this:
Code:
PLEASE_TRANSFERT_MONEY=""
INCLUDE_ORDER_NUMBER_TO_TRANSFER=""
The following user(s) said Thank You: WebmasterRD
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- WebmasterRD
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 1
2 years 4 months ago #361097
by WebmasterRD
Replied by WebmasterRD on topic Override Bank Transfer end message
Ahhh - I thought that if I did that I would get empty lines - of course I did not try that
Perfect, thanks a lot
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds