- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
remove AUD and "each"
12 years 7 months ago #144324
by Grey64
remove AUD and "each" was created by Grey64
-Hi
I'm sure there's a simple and obvious answer to this but I've looked and fiddled and can't find how to remove the "AUD' before and "each" after the product price eg. AUD $100 each.
Can someone help?
Apologies I posted this in the wrong category first
Thanks
I'm sure there's a simple and obvious answer to this but I've looked and fiddled and can't find how to remove the "AUD' before and "each" after the product price eg. AUD $100 each.
Can someone help?
Apologies I posted this in the wrong category first
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #144326
by Grey64
Replied by Grey64 on topic remove AUD and "each"
OK figured out how to remove "each" but still stuck on removing the currency code "AUD"
anyone help?
Thanks
anyone help?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
12 years 7 months ago #144338
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic remove AUD and "each"
Hi,
Note that you'll be able to remove it by using some CSS code, using this property will probably do the job :
Note that you'll be able to remove it by using some CSS code, using this property will probably do the job :
Code:
display: none;
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145279
by Grey64
Replied by Grey64 on topic remove AUD and "each"
where in the CSS code do I find this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145281
by Grey64
Replied by Grey64 on topic remove AUD and "each"
I found some CSS code that when I specified "display: none;" it removed the price altogether, I just want to remove AUD
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 7 months ago #145302
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic remove AUD and "each"
Hi,
You can change the way that the prices are display in the HikaShop backend (menu System > currencies)
Regards,
You can change the way that the prices are display in the HikaShop backend (menu System > currencies)
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 month ago #168665
by maxoid
Replied by maxoid on topic remove AUD and "each"
very helpful, why not just tell us how, instead of refering us back to a document which obviously didn't answer the question in the first place...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds