- Posts: 4
- Thank you received: 0
Move product description from bottom to right side
11 years 9 months ago #182625
by janhelge
Move product description from bottom to right side was created by janhelge
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
Hi,
I'm struglling to move Product description from "hikashop_product_bottom_part" to "hikashop_product_right_part" For the moment there will not be any other elements on the product page. they just want to have products as an product-gallery. But we agreed to use a web-shop solution so we can easily make it as a full web-shop later.
I have been throught this part: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Under Display>Views "My template" Product show I belived I could easily move content around but no.. Is there a simple way to move around on elements?
I'm familar to html, css and some php.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
Hi,
I'm struglling to move Product description from "hikashop_product_bottom_part" to "hikashop_product_right_part" For the moment there will not be any other elements on the product page. they just want to have products as an product-gallery. But we agreed to use a web-shop solution so we can easily make it as a full web-shop later.
I have been throught this part: www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-display.html#layout
Under Display>Views "My template" Product show I belived I could easily move content around but no.. Is there a simple way to move around on elements?
I'm familar to html, css and some php.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182628
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Move product description from bottom to right side
Hi again,
You're on the right way, but probably editing the wrong view. Which one to edit depends on which product layout you have selected in the configuration. Probably it's set to "Default", means you'll need to edit the view "show_default" (not "show").
If that's the case, in "show_default" you'll find a div with id/class "hikashop_product_bottom_part", and inside the div with id/class "hikashop_product_description_main". This latter div you want to move to where you want it, in your case further up inside the div with id/class "hikashop_product_right_part".
You're on the right way, but probably editing the wrong view. Which one to edit depends on which product layout you have selected in the configuration. Probably it's set to "Default", means you'll need to edit the view "show_default" (not "show").
If that's the case, in "show_default" you'll find a div with id/class "hikashop_product_bottom_part", and inside the div with id/class "hikashop_product_description_main". This latter div you want to move to where you want it, in your case further up inside the div with id/class "hikashop_product_right_part".
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: janhelge, jimphillips
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182633
by janhelge
Replied by janhelge on topic Move product description from bottom to right side
Thanks again for quickly pointing me in right direction! Thanks lousyfool!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds