- Posts: 96
- Thank you received: 3
Category as a link on the product page
11 years 4 months ago #201848
by Digishop
Category as a link on the product page was created by Digishop
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.4.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.20
Hi,
I want to add the linkable Category name to the product. I found this on the forum but that is a solution from 2 years ago.
Is there another solution instead?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.1
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.20
Hi,
I want to add the linkable Category name to the product. I found this on the forum but that is a solution from 2 years ago.
Is there another solution instead?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 4 months ago #201853
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Category as a link on the product page
Hello,
That solution will still work now, you should try it
.
That solution will still work now, you should try it
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202205
by Digishop
Replied by Digishop on topic Category as a link on the product page
Hello,
Yes this works to show the name of the category in which the product is. But I want a linkable text to the category.
It must be a link in the product page to the categorie. How can I do that?
Yes this works to show the name of the category in which the product is. But I want a linkable text to the category.
It must be a link in the product page to the categorie. How can I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 4 months ago #202208
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Category as a link on the product page
Hi,
The last post of that same thread actually explains how to put a link to the category instead of just the name:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/64957-ca...ts-pages.html#180409
The last post of that same thread actually explains how to put a link to the category instead of just the name:
www.hikashop.com/forum/4-how-to/64957-ca...ts-pages.html#180409
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds