Skip to main content

Not working second page with product view

More
11 years 3 months ago #204545 by moneymr
-- HikaShop version -- : last
-- Joomla version -- : last
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : 404 error

I have 404 error when I choose second or any else page with products in Product listing category.
Also if I choose show 40, 60 or more products on the page it is the same error.
Please go to my site and you will see it.
This message for technical support.
Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #204548 by nicolas
Hi,

From what I can see, when I'm on the page
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
and change the pagination, I'm getting redirected to
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

This indicates that there is a problem with the "live site" setting of your Joomla configuration.php which is set to
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
instead of
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #204594 by moneymr
Thanks.

Now it and was it:
public $live_site = '';

But I try like you wrote - it is still not working.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by moneymr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #204742 by moneymr
Before when I use Essential version of Hikashop I ask this question.
Support made some correction to zip archive and I download new version of Hikashop. Install it and it was fixed.
What to do now?

Also if you go to the main page of my shop and try to click on any products - it will cause same error :(
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by moneymr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #204781 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't know. What is your version of HikaShop ? You said last. Do you mean that you have the 2.5.0 ? We actually fixed something along those lines with the 2.5.0 which apparently came from a server configuration issue.
So please make sure that you have the 2.5.0, not the 2.4.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #204904 by moneymr
I install com_hikashop_business_v2.5.0_2015-06-15_19-08-50
It not solve the problem.
Maybe you need access to my website?

I need to solve it quick. Because now I have low visits of visitors than before
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by moneymr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #204923 by nicolas
Yes, please provide a backend and FTP access with a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205075 by moneymr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205394 by moneymr
Excuse me. It it's still not working :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205740 by Xavier
Hi,

I changed the option "Force canonical URLs on listings" to "No, generate the urls".
This way it is using urls from the current menu, you had canonical urls set for your products but I think that you changed a menu alias or something like that, so it was trying to use not existing urls.

You can potentially remove all the canonical urls thanks to the mass actions, and change the value of the previous option to generate them again in order to have a better SEO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205784 by moneymr
Hi. I didn't do nothing except updating.
Also it still doesn't working in category listing when I try to go to second pages and another pages with products it still not working.
Also I have another website with Hikashop Essential where it still working as before. I can give you access.
Before was problem with Hikashop Essential - the same problem. But after I write to support and somebody from support write me that I can download new version of Hikashop it was fixed after updating.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #205918 by moneymr
Please tell me when it will be fix?
Too much time web site not workink correctly. It is very bad(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #206329 by Xavier
Hi,

Do you have tried to remove all the category urls set in your website ? Even for the categories ?

Please give us detailed instructions to reproduce that issue:

Also it still doesn't working in category listing when I try to go to second pages and another pages with products it still not working.

When browsing your website I was able to reach all the products.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #206381 by moneymr
Hi. Please go to website www.siteurl.ru/catalog/kartiny-na-shelke.html
And choose show 40 60 or all
Or choose show second page with products third and others will be the same error

P.s. You know my site URL
P.p.s. It's all about my first post in this topic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #207481 by moneymr
It is really sad that you so slow solve error in Hikashop. Almost 1 month gone after updating and website still have errors

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #208246 by nicolas
Hi,

Thank you for the access and sorry for the delay.
It was quite a complex issue to understand and we were not able to reproduce it on our end. It comes from the way your web server is configured which is not normal.
I've applied a patch on your website and it works fine now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moneymr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #208255 by moneymr
HI.
It work now! Thank you.
Is this patch include in Hikashop zip archive?
I have another website that not updates to Hikashop Bussines. If I update it, will it works?

P.S. I use very popular USA hosting:)
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by moneymr.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #208266 by nicolas
Hi,

It is not in the current version of HikaShop as I wrote that patch today. It will be in the next version of HikaShop.
In the mean time, you can copy the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php which is where I added the fix on your website. Make sure that you're using the same version of HikaShop on the other website or the copy of that file could break HikaShop as it is the main file of HikaShop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217640 by moneymr
Hi.
I made new website today and this issue still there.
Please include patch in distributive.
When you can make it?

I use HikaShop Business: 2.6.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #217658 by nicolas
Hi,

I don't remember what change I made in your helper.php file so I can't confirm it, but if I said that it will be in the next version, it normally means that the modification had been commit to our development SVN for the next version and thus it should be in the current version.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.340 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum