- Posts: 105
- Thank you received: 1
Not working second page with product view
Now I download Hikashop version 2.6.0. And still nothing changed.
Last time I wait 1 month before you solve this problem. Can you make it faster in that case?
I can give you FTP access or you still have it, because I did not close it for you. I hope it will be fixed. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Regarding the Nicolas messages
It comes from the way your web server is configured which is not normal.
In the mean time, you can copy the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php which is where I added the fix on your website. Make sure that you're using the same version of HikaShop on the other website or the copy of that file could break HikaShop as it is the main file of HikaShop.
I think that your issue is related to the way that the server provide the "current URL" to the PHP.
In that case, you can use the setting "Server current URL mode" in the HikaShop configuration.
The setting is set to "Automatic" but you can use the "REDIRECT_URL" or "REQUEST_URI" settings.
php.net/reserved.variables.server
Last build of HikaShop 2.6.0 also contains a patch for weird configuration server where the domain name is include in the "REQUEST_URI" (which should not be the case regarding the RFC...)
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ashop-changelog.html
We added a new option in the advanced section of the HikaShop configuration in order to control how the current URL should be retrieved from $_SERVER in order to cope with any kind of server configuration
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Hi.I think that your issue is related to the way that the server provide the "current URL" to the PHP.
In that case, you can use the setting "Server current URL mode" in the HikaShop configuration.
The setting is set to "Automatic" but you can use the "REDIRECT_URL" or "REQUEST_URI" settings
I updated hikashop to the last version com_hikashop_business_v2.6.0_2015-11-06_00-05-31.zip
I tryed all the settings for "Server current URL mode" in the HikaShop configuration. I tryed "Automatic" and "REDIRECT_URL" and "REQUEST_URI". And still not working.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I still had the FTP access to your test website so I checked the code and the modification I made there was to force the use of the "REQUEST_URI" in the function hikashop_currenURL.
That's exactly what should happen when you select the "REQUEST_URI" choice in your HikaShop configuration.
But you can always copy the code of the hikashop_currenURL function and replace it in the administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/helper.php
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
A made new test website and made choice to use "REQUEST_URI" in HikaShop configuration.
But I still see error. And I do not prefer editing source code, because after update it will have to do again and again.
I use very popular USA hosting Godaddy.comAs Jerome said, the fact that your web server works like that is not normal. The proper solution would be to fix your server.
It is really strange that I'm alone with this error in Hikashop...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.