- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
I can't upload product's images
10 years 11 months ago #216636
by liucash
I can't upload product's images was created by liucash
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.webandsystem.it/DEMO/shostandard/pro...ssia-e-giovanni.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browser
Hello,
I can't upload product's images. The layout is broken (have same error) and I have no way to upload
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.4.4
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.29
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : All browser
Hello,
I can't upload product's images. The layout is broken (have same error) and I have no way to upload
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #216639
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic I can't upload product's images
Hi,
You have some javascript error in your page ; that's why the uploader is not initialized and you can see the "upload input" element.
Regarding the fact you're using Joomla 3.4.4 ; it could be related to the popup issue in Joomla.
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...0-update.html#215337
Regards,
You have some javascript error in your page ; that's why the uploader is not initialized and you can see the "upload input" element.
Regarding the fact you're using Joomla 3.4.4 ; it could be related to the popup issue in Joomla.
See : www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...0-update.html#215337
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds