Skip to main content

Can't see Content Modules in Display menu...

More
10 years 11 months ago #218417 by melprok
-- url of the page with the problem -- : melprokwebsolutions.com/WebSite_Client_Develop/alexhealth/
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3

Hi, I'm trying to display the latest products in a module. But I can't see the Content Modules in the Display menu.

Any idea? I have the HikaShop Business: 2.6.0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218439 by Xavier
Hi,

With this new version of HikaShop the menus and modules settings for HikaShop are directly present in the Joomla settings.
So to manage the product listing of a category listing menu, you have to edit the desired menu in Joomla and then change the settings of the "Product options" tab.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218504 by melprok
Ok, Thanks. I want to display the latests products in a module in the home page.

How I can to that? Any specific documentation for this version?

Thanks,
Jose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218514 by melprok
This are my settings. But I can't see any product. If I choose categories, I can see it...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218508 by nicolas
Hi,

Normally, you already have a module called "latest products" installed on your website when you install hikashop. So all you have to do is to go in the Joomla modules manager and enable it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #218520 by Xavier
Hi,

I think that in your case you have to select the main category and set the option "Sub elements filter" to "All sub elements".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #219710 by melprok
Ok. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.301 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum