- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 1
2° table in custom field product
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #219737
by leonte54
2° table in custom field product was created by leonte54
-- HikaShop version -- : HikaShop Essential: 2.6.0
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 46.0.2490.80 (64-bit)
Hi,
I wish to add a second table with other custom field after the "add to cart" button, out of the first right table.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : Joomla! 3.4.5
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : 46.0.2490.80 (64-bit)
Hi,
I wish to add a second table with other custom field after the "add to cart" button, out of the first right table.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by leonte54.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 11 months ago #219740
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic 2° table in custom filed product
Hi,
We do have a documentation page for the HikaShop customization :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
We do have a documentation page for the HikaShop customization :
www.hikashop.com/support/documentation/1...ize-the-display.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219907
by leonte54
Replied by leonte54 on topic 2° table in custom filed product
Thanks for the reply but I would have appreciated a little help, at least to start.
I read the page indicated and I think that makes my case show_bolck_product_files, because I want to show a link of the book in ebook format to download, but if I add a custom field appears inside the tablella right, I want to appear to outside and under the right table.
Thank you
I read the page indicated and I think that makes my case show_bolck_product_files, because I want to show a link of the book in ebook format to download, but if I add a custom field appears inside the tablella right, I want to appear to outside and under the right table.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219913
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2° table in custom filed product
Hi,
The custom product fields are all displayed in the file show_block_custom_item
So you want to modify that file and remove the display of the ones you don't want inside that area.
And then, you want to modify the file show_default to add the display of these fields there, before the bottom part of the layout.
The custom product fields are all displayed in the file show_block_custom_item
So you want to modify that file and remove the display of the ones you don't want inside that area.
And then, you want to modify the file show_default to add the display of these fields there, before the bottom part of the layout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219945
by leonte54
Replied by leonte54 on topic 2° table in custom field product
Hello,
sorry but I do not understand how to do, I had already tried your solution, I would just like one of the items belonging to the group of fields that is moved below, as indicated you'd move the whole group.
sorry but I do not understand how to do, I had already tried your solution, I would just like one of the items belonging to the group of fields that is moved below, as indicated you'd move the whole group.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #219971
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic 2° table in custom field product
Hi,
Well, that's what I explained in my previous message.
For example, suppose that the field that you want to display separately is called "test", you could add the line:
if($fieldName == 'test') continue;
after the line:
foreach ($this->itemFields as $fieldName => $oneExtraField) {
in show_block_custom_item in order to skip the display of that field in show_block_custom_item.
And then you could copy past the code of that file in show_default and change the line:
if($fieldName == 'test') continue;
to:
if($fieldName != 'test') continue;
That's what I wanted to say in my previous message so as you can see, it's not really complex to do if you know a bit of programming.
Well, that's what I explained in my previous message.
For example, suppose that the field that you want to display separately is called "test", you could add the line:
if($fieldName == 'test') continue;
after the line:
foreach ($this->itemFields as $fieldName => $oneExtraField) {
in show_block_custom_item in order to skip the display of that field in show_block_custom_item.
And then you could copy past the code of that file in show_default and change the line:
if($fieldName == 'test') continue;
to:
if($fieldName != 'test') continue;
That's what I wanted to say in my previous message so as you can see, it's not really complex to do if you know a bit of programming.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #220084
by leonte54
Replied by leonte54 on topic 2° table in custom field product
Hi,
thanks for the reply.
I hope to solve this problem with your help step by step.
In the panel to create custom fields I mentioned a text area "ebooks", then: label and column name is "ebooks", now if I enter the code
after
to skip the field, this does not work, the field remains visible.
Regards
thanks for the reply.
I hope to solve this problem with your help step by step.
In the panel to create custom fields I mentioned a text area "ebooks", then: label and column name is "ebooks", now if I enter the code
Code:
if($fieldName == 'ebooks') continue;
Code:
foreach ($this->itemFields as $fieldName => $oneExtraField) {
Regards
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by leonte54.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 10 months ago #220100
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic 2° table in custom field product
Hi,
Are you sure that you are editing the view at the correct place in the correct template ?
The custom fields are of the "item" type ? If it is "product" so the view to edit is "product / show_block_custom_main".
Are you sure that you are editing the view at the correct place in the correct template ?
The custom fields are of the "item" type ? If it is "product" so the view to edit is "product / show_block_custom_main".
The following user(s) said Thank You: leonte54
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.259 seconds