- Posts: 30
- Thank you received: 0
The title of the page in the browser
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #227498
by Святина
The title of the page in the browser was created by Святина
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.0 business
-- Joomla version -- : 3.48
Hi! 2.6.0 HikaShop business!- Joomla -- : 3.48 Problem: trendyshop Template icetheme, quick start, I changed the header of the main page on its own, (The title of the page in the browser) but the title still appears as a product category, how to change and remove product category (label) from the main page. very hope for Your help! I hope I have clearly stated my problem, and sorry for my English
) regards, Roman
prntscr.com/9tqhwc
-- Joomla version -- : 3.48
Hi! 2.6.0 HikaShop business!- Joomla -- : 3.48 Problem: trendyshop Template icetheme, quick start, I changed the header of the main page on its own, (The title of the page in the browser) but the title still appears as a product category, how to change and remove product category (label) from the main page. very hope for Your help! I hope I have clearly stated my problem, and sorry for my English
prntscr.com/9tqhwc
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by Святина.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227511
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The title of the page in the browser
Hi,
Edit the "product category" category via the Products>Categories menu and change it's "page title" setting.
You need to first click on the "root" link on the left explorer in order to be able to edit the "product category" category.
Edit the "product category" category via the Products>Categories menu and change it's "page title" setting.
You need to first click on the "root" link on the left explorer in order to be able to edit the "product category" category.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
10 years 8 months ago #227564
by Святина
Replied by Святина on topic The title of the page in the browser
Yes Yes Yes !!! this is exactly what I was looking for! Thank You very much! with respect!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds