- Posts: 281
- Thank you received: 3
price is not displayed with caracteristic
9 years 4 months ago #271030
by francota
price is not displayed with caracteristic was created by francota
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.1.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.1
Hello
I dont know why the price of product is not displayd when there are caracteristic.
I am adapting the old template to the new version of hikashop.
YOu can see here the page with new hika:
goo.gl/6KTrHC
and here the page with old hikas:
goo.gl/jx3XPb
Thanks
Frank
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.1
Hello
I dont know why the price of product is not displayd when there are caracteristic.
I am adapting the old template to the new version of hikashop.
YOu can see here the page with new hika:
goo.gl/6KTrHC
and here the page with old hikas:
goo.gl/jx3XPb
Thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 4 months ago #271057
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic price is not displayed with caracteristic
Hi,
Thanks. I've added a patch on our end for that. Update to the 3.1.1 and that should fix it.
Thanks. I've added a patch on our end for that. Update to the 3.1.1 and that should fix it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 3 months ago #271209
by francota
Replied by francota on topic price is not displayed with caracteristic
Yes it is solved with update
Thanks
Frank
Thanks
Frank
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds