- Posts: 637
- Thank you received: 26
media query to set number of columns
9 years 2 weeks ago #278741
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
media query to set number of columns was created by Lumiga
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop team,
I have a responsive question.
We are building a mobilefirst webshop with Yootheme PRO.
So far so good
I made some Media queries to set the number of columns for categories and products.
But I don't know why it's working fine from 6 to 5 to 4 colums but after 4 columns it goes directly to 1 column.
Is this a template issue or is there something I need to know about Hikashop why this happen?
In the menu category and products options I have set the colums to 3.
Hope you can give me a hint.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
@media only screen and (max-width: 1900px) {
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product
{width: 16.66% !important;}
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 1600px) {
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product
{width: 20% !important;}
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 1100px) {
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product
{width: 25% !important;}
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 756px) {
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product
{width: 50% !important;}
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 320px) {
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product
{width: 100% !important;}
}
-- Joomla version -- : 3.7.5
-- PHP version -- : 7
Hi Hikashop team,
I have a responsive question.
We are building a mobilefirst webshop with Yootheme PRO.
So far so good
I made some Media queries to set the number of columns for categories and products.
But I don't know why it's working fine from 6 to 5 to 4 colums but after 4 columns it goes directly to 1 column.
Is this a template issue or is there something I need to know about Hikashop why this happen?
In the menu category and products options I have set the colums to 3.
This message contains confidential information
Hope you can give me a hint.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
@media only screen and (max-width: 1900px) {
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product
{width: 16.66% !important;}
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 1600px) {
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product
{width: 20% !important;}
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 1100px) {
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product
{width: 25% !important;}
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 756px) {
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product
{width: 50% !important;}
}
@media only screen and (max-width: 320px) {
.hikashop_subcategories div.hikashop_category, .hikashop_products_listing div.hikashop_product
{width: 100% !important;}
}
Kind regards,
Lumiga
The following user(s) said Thank You: Valserine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278750
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic media query to set number of columns
Hi,
You don't have a float:left; for widths below 992px.
So on that page, with a screen/windows below that width, the divs don't float and thus you have one of them per row, no matter what width you set for each one.
You don't have a float:left; for widths below 992px.
So on that page, with a screen/windows below that width, the divs don't float and thus you have one of them per row, no matter what width you set for each one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lumiga
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 2 weeks ago #278847
by Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Replied by Lumiga on topic media query to set number of columns
Thank you very much !!!!
I just want to say how happy I am with the support from Hikashop.
That gives confidence in the product for now and in the future.
That's what we need as web developers

See you soon.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
I just want to say how happy I am with the support from Hikashop.
That gives confidence in the product for now and in the future.
That's what we need as web developers
See you soon.
Kind regards,
Lumiga
Kind regards,
Lumiga
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 2 weeks ago #278850
by Philip
Replied by Philip on topic media query to set number of columns
Hello,
Thanks for this return !
Feel free to express your satisfaction on the Joomla Extension Directory, here
Thanks for supporting HikaShop.
Regards
Thanks for this return !
Feel free to express your satisfaction on the Joomla Extension Directory, here
Thanks for supporting HikaShop.
Regards
Last edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by Philip.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds