custom item field in cart in backend

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 3 months ago #302480

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : any

I can't remember how I did this, I have been searching for hours.

When a customer puts a product in the cart, but does not order it, it is visible in the backend customers/shopping cart. Under every product, I see the filled in custom item fields. Now I have added a new field to my products. That field shows up in the cart on the front-end and in the order confirmation, but not in the backend when the customer does not finish the order. How do I do that? I just simply cannot remember how I did this the last time and I see no difference between this custom field and the previous ones. Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
5 years 3 months ago #302482

Hi,

In the settings of the custom field, you have display settings, one for each type of page where the custom field (or the value entered/selected in it) can be displayed. So you need to check these display settings via the menu Display>Custom fields.

• Thank you received: 7
  • Hikashop Business
5 years 3 months ago #302504

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the reply. I have all set to yes (show). So that can't be the reason it is not showing up in the backend. Any other suggestions?

• Thank you received: 612
5 years 3 months ago #302544

Hello,

Can you provide your custom field settings screenshot ? Take a good care to provide a complete setting page, don't forget the Acl (Access level).
Awaiting news from you.

Regards

Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.056 seconds