Lay-out product page Hikashop

• Thank you received: 5
  • Hikashop Business
4 years 3 months ago #314519

Hi,

I want to adjust the layout of the product page. See print screens below. For clarity, I also sent a print screen with the php files.

I want to swap the text and possibly the photos from block 2 with those from block 1. So move the description that now is at block 2 upwards and the information from block 1 downwards.

How can I do that the easiest way?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13066
4 years 3 months ago #314524

Hi,

As you can see in your screenshot, the view file which encompass both areas is the "show_default" one. So that's the one you want to edit via the menu Display>Views to do that change.

There, you'll actually see four blocks: top, left, right and bottom :
monosnap.com/file/PLhSfyKYGmiXOhy2Q0xFWuHAHf86bh
So what you want is to locate the divs hikashop_product_right_part and hikashop_product_bottom_part there and swap all the HTML/PHP code inside from one to the other and vice-versa.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 3 months ago #314554

Thanks.
I did what you recommended, but it's still not quite right. See print screen.
1. This section (description) is going well and is now in the right place.
2. I want to place this part below the image, but it still remains on the right. How can I solve this?

Attachments:

4 years 3 months ago #314558

Hi,

1. Looking at your screenshot, it would look like you moved the description area inside the right area but not the content of the right area to the bottom area.
I tried to look at the situation on your link but it displays differently than what I can see on your screenshot and there is no description displayed anymore so I'm not sure what to say to help you.

2. If you move the code of that piece inside the "bottom" area in show_default, you should be good to go.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 3 months ago #314933

I want to make some changes to the product page.
See print screen. See also nieuw.megiq.com/shop/vector-network-analyzers/vna-0440

1. Number 3 shows the price with options. I would like to put it above the options (at number 2), so at position at number 1. How should I do that?
2. I want to put a piece of text next to the price, including a tool tip with additional explanation. The part that is currently at number 4.
Is that possible? How do I do that?

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 611
4 years 3 months ago #314963

Hello,

Let's process step by step please because it's hard for us to follow and so help you.
1. Your first message, about switching description block between listing price block, we need to see your screenshot to be able to adjust what you show us in your screenshot with this message
2. You can do it, from the product/listing_price by switching your block that manage these displays, but I suggest to do things one after the other, because there something a little tricky about the price

Awaiting to be able to see the first part in your url link to better understand the context for solve your issue (about the price block on the right side) and better answer you for second part of your message.

Regards

Last edit: 4 years 3 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 2 months ago #314975

Maybe a little confusing, but my questions only refer to post #314933. All my previous posts are solved and not relevant anymore. So post 314554 is not relevant anymore.
Does this clear what I mean with my questions in post 3149 33?
The screenshot and the URL (nieuw.megiq.com/shop/vector-network-analyzers/vna-0440) are also in this post #314933.

1. Is this question clear now?

You can do it, from the product/listing_price by switching your block that manage these displays, but I suggest to do things one after the other, because there something a little tricky about the price

Can you discribe this more in detail how I can do this?

Hope you can help!

Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by mlehr.

4 years 2 months ago #314978

Hi,

1. You'll want to edit the product / show_default.php view file via the menu Display>Views and move the blocks of code involved around:
monosnap.com/file/nB9xxDIKP7rhCdTepg1w2umLHVyTpf

2. To add some text after the price, just edit the file product / listing_price.php as philippe proposed and add your text at the end.

• Hikashop Business
4 years 2 months ago #315021

Oke thanks for now.

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by mlehr.

• Thank you received: 611
4 years 2 months ago #315024

Hello,

The price with option is in the product/show-default view (html class "hikashop_product_price_with_options_main"), you have to move it immediately below the "show_block_social".

Regards

Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Philip.

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds