• Thank you received: 0
4 years 2 months ago #315243

-- url of the page with the problem -- : internet research
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.6.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello,

We are using hikashop but suddently our desription tabs and short description is not showing we have to made any changes into hikashop why these fields are not showing please let me know.

Thank you

Hello,

We are using hikashop but suddenly our description tabs and short description is not showing we have to made any changes into hikashop why these fields are not showing please let me know.

Thank you

Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by naveedm.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13064
4 years 2 months ago #315247

Hi,

That's because you changed the "layout on product page" setting in the HikaShop configuration, or in the product, or in a category of the product from "tabular" to "default".
So please check these settings.

4 years 2 months ago #315285

Thank you very much now layout is showing fine.

I changed the settings just becuase of that all my categories are not showing on this page

www.airsassociation.org/categories/airs-products

when i changed pagination then it shows. please suggest why it is happening.

Thanks

4 years 2 months ago #315292

Hi,

It's probably because you deactivated the setting display categories without products under the "categories options" tab of your menu item via the Joomla menu manager and the other categories you don't see don't have products under them.

4 years 2 months ago #315333

I have checked categories setting is show only categories those have products Exam voucher one is showing fine but the other books categories is not showing when i change the show 12 per per stetting it is showing fine. amazing

My second question that when we change the php version 7.0 to 7.4 checkout page css completely changed and it doesn't go forward please suggest how we can update php version. and i also looking stripe plugin that is not showing in the plugin area.

4 years 2 months ago #315343

Hi,

1. That's probably because of the "discounted only" setting under the "products options" tab of the menu item.

2. Many people already use HikaShop with PHP 7.4 and their checkout is working fine.
However, I checked your website and you're still using HikaShop 2.6.4 which was released almost 3 years ago while PHP 7.4 was released 2 months ago. So if you want your HikaShop to work with PHP 7.4 I'm afraid you'll have to update it.

Time to create page: 0.061 seconds