The text under Characteristics

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 4 days ago #316798

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.16
-- PHP version -- : 7.0.33

Hi,

I can't find where to translate the text anywhere. ( Or delete text ). Languages: Overrides, not found and public_html/language/fi-FI not found ?

www.takarengas.com/index.php/hikashop/pr.../category_pathway-48

The text under Characteristics :
"The add to cart button will appear once you select the values above"
Finnish = Lisää ostoskoriin -painike tulee näkyviin, kun olet valinnut yllä olevat arvot.

Text Appeared after the update.

See attachments !

Best regards,

-Thunder-

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
4 years 4 days ago #316803

Hi,

I suppose that you didn't update your Finnish translation file. And that's why you don't find that text in /language/fi-FI.
In such cases, when Joomla doesn't find the translation key in the current language, it checks if the translation key is in the en-GB translation file as that's considered the "main" one. And the en-GB translation is included in the HikaShop install package and thus is updated automatically after each update while you need to manually update other languages.
You can find the latest version of the Finnish translation file here:
www.hikashop.com/download/languages.html
So you can download it there and upload it via FTP to where it is supposed to be and then translate the english texts not yet translated. Or you can just copy / paste in your current fi-FI language file the new translation keys near the end of the file from the en-GB language file or from the new version fi-FI language file.

• Thank you received: 1
4 years 2 days ago #316851

Hi,

Thank you !
The order confirmations texts were the biggest problem after language file update. I had to make about 35 overrides.
Now all is alright.
Best regards,

-Thunder-

The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip

Time to create page: 0.058 seconds