- Posts: 366
- Thank you received: 26
Product with stock = 1, shows quantity
6 years 3 months ago #321484
by Thrane
Product with stock = 1, shows quantity was created by Thrane
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox
Hi
I have added 2 products and I think I did it the same way, but one of them shows the option to choose quantity, but only 1 is in stock.
What have I missed?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.19
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.19
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox
Hi
I have added 2 products and I think I did it the same way, but one of them shows the option to choose quantity, but only 1 is in stock.
What have I missed?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago #321494
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Product with stock = 1, shows quantity
Hi,
At the bottom of the product edition screen, you have the "qantity input" setting. There, you can select "none" if you don't want the quantity input field.
At the bottom of the product edition screen, you have the "qantity input" setting. There, you can select "none" if you don't want the quantity input field.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 3 months ago - 6 years 3 months ago #321527
by Thrane
Replied by Thrane on topic Product with stock = 1, shows quantity
Hi
Argh, of course I missed that!
Thanks alot ...
So many settings and it's my first time with HikaShop ... I love it!
Argh, of course I missed that!
Thanks alot ...
So many settings and it's my first time with HikaShop ... I love it!
Last edit: 6 years 3 months ago by Thrane.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Philip
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds