- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Hkashop submodules issue
4 years 1 week ago #345133
by verzevoul
Hkashop submodules issue was created by verzevoul
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
Hello!
After i updated to Yootheme latest version, there is a strange behaviour with Hkashop submodules.
A navbar module seems to appear under the products but if you look at the code is this #hikashop_submodules
You can see it in the picture below.
I talked to the Yootheme forum and they said it's Hikashop's issue.
Thank you
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.11
Hello!
After i updated to Yootheme latest version, there is a strange behaviour with Hkashop submodules.
A navbar module seems to appear under the products but if you look at the code is this #hikashop_submodules
You can see it in the picture below.
I talked to the Yootheme forum and they said it's Hikashop's issue.
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 week ago #345138
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hkashop submodules issue
Hi,
This area is displaying the modules you've selected in the "modules under the product page" setting.
By default, you only have the "related products" module selected there.
It seems that you've selected a module displaying the categories of your HikaShop and maybe some menu module of Joomla.
So first, please review that setting and the settings of the module(s) selected in that setting.
This area is displaying the modules you've selected in the "modules under the product page" setting.
By default, you only have the "related products" module selected there.
It seems that you've selected a module displaying the categories of your HikaShop and maybe some menu module of Joomla.
So first, please review that setting and the settings of the module(s) selected in that setting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 week ago #345144
by verzevoul
Replied by verzevoul on topic Hkashop submodules issue
Hi,
Yes i saw that, i removed the related products module and it worked but if i choose to have a Hikashop submodule there (New Arrivals for example) then it shows the New Arrivals submodule and the navbar module together. I don't understand
Thank you
Yes i saw that, i removed the related products module and it worked but if i choose to have a Hikashop submodule there (New Arrivals for example) then it shows the New Arrivals submodule and the navbar module together. I don't understand
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
4 years 1 week ago #345146
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hkashop submodules issue
Hi,
Recently in HikaShop, we've added the trigger of the events onPrepareModuleList, onAfterModuleList and onAfterCleanModuleList on the modules displayed in the "modules under the product page.
So I suppose it could be the template implementing these triggers in a plugin to add its HTML around the modules for some reason.
It's done by the lines:
in the file components/com_hikashop/views/product/view.html.php
We've added these so that extensions, like Advanced Modules Manager, can process the modules.
So try deleting these lines and see if that helps. I suppose it will, and in that case, you can talk to the Yootheme forum and ask them what's going on with these events and Yootheme.
Recently in HikaShop, we've added the trigger of the events onPrepareModuleList, onAfterModuleList and onAfterCleanModuleList on the modules displayed in the "modules under the product page.
So I suppose it could be the template implementing these triggers in a plugin to add its HTML around the modules for some reason.
It's done by the lines:
Code:
$app->triggerEvent('onPrepareModuleList', array(&$this->modules));
$app->triggerEvent('onAfterModuleList', array(&$this->modules));
$app->triggerEvent('onAfterCleanModuleList', array(&$this->modules));
We've added these so that extensions, like Advanced Modules Manager, can process the modules.
So try deleting these lines and see if that helps. I suppose it will, and in that case, you can talk to the Yootheme forum and ask them what's going on with these events and Yootheme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 230
- Thank you received: 15
3 years 10 months ago #346919
by houba_houbi
Replied by houba_houbi on topic Hkashop submodules issue
Hello
I just see in my website that I have the same problem with a yootheme template.
So have you resolved the issue? and what is the answer of Yootheme please?
Thanks
I just see in my website that I have the same problem with a yootheme template.
So have you resolved the issue? and what is the answer of Yootheme please?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 10 months ago #347164
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hkashop submodules issue
Hi,
The modification I proposed will fix the problem. But for a long term solution I would recommend contacting your template provider to notify them of the problem, as I was saying in my previous message.
The modification I proposed will fix the problem. But for a long term solution I would recommend contacting your template provider to notify them of the problem, as I was saying in my previous message.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 230
- Thank you received: 15
3 years 9 months ago #347302
by houba_houbi
Replied by houba_houbi on topic Hkashop submodules issue
Hello
I open a topic at yootheme : yootheme.com/support/question/155557#answer-500283
See please their answer @hendrik.
I don't understand.
Thanks
I open a topic at yootheme : yootheme.com/support/question/155557#answer-500283
See please their answer @hendrik.
I don't understand.
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
3 years 9 months ago #347311
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Hkashop submodules issue
Hi,
While I agree with hendrik that it would be great to use this function getModuleById of the Joomla API, we can't. We actually were using it at first. But since we basically display the module ourselves, the users usually want to unpublish the module so that it doesn't appear on the position the module would be assigned to.
I thought about the situation, reviewed the code of getModuleById and our code and I've come up with a solution which will prevent the issue. Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and it should work without the need to change anything.
While I agree with hendrik that it would be great to use this function getModuleById of the Joomla API, we can't. We actually were using it at first. But since we basically display the module ourselves, the users usually want to unpublish the module so that it doesn't appear on the position the module would be assigned to.
I thought about the situation, reviewed the code of getModuleById and our code and I've come up with a solution which will prevent the issue. Download again the install package on our website and install it on yours and it should work without the need to change anything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: huwhuw, houba_houbi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 230
- Thank you received: 15
3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #347369
by houba_houbi
Replied by houba_houbi on topic Hkashop submodules issue
Hello Nicolas,
It's ok for me from now. Thanks !
It's ok for me from now. Thanks !
Last edit: 3 years 9 months ago by houba_houbi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds