Suddently cannot write in JCE Editor
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
Hi
Suddently I can not write in JCE editor in Hikashop.
Any ideas?
Br.
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
What do you mean by "it make automatic FORM CUSTOMIZATION" ?
Could you provide some screenshots to illustrate the issue ?
Do you have the same issue with another browser ? Do you have the issue with another editor ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Thank you. However, could you also answer these other questions so that we can better understand the situation in order to help you ?
Could you provide some screenshots to illustrate the issue ?
Do you have the same issue with another browser ? Do you have the issue with another editor ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
In firefox and crome I have to push the ret bottom "reset to default view" before I am able to write.
See photo.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Do you have the issue with another editor ?
Could you also provide a backend access so that we could check on the situation ?
If so, please provide this along with a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
I only use JCE and SP Pagebuilder.
But to be honest, I think SP Pagebuilder have problems. I had to go back from pagebuilder 4 to 3. To many issues.
It is any product you can try.
Br.
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
I got your access and I'm not able to reproduce the issue.
I've tried saving changes to the description of your products several times with Chrome and it worked each time.
Could it be that you need to clear your browser cache and then you won't have the issue either ?
Or maybe it's linked to the modules added to your browser ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
I have cleared browser many times and it do not help.
What do you mean by this below?
Or maybe it's linked to the modules added to your browser ?
And do you know how to solve this?
Br.
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Nicolas was referring to applications that you would have installed on your browser and which potentially can sometimes be the cause of this kind of problem.
One test you can do would be to disable them all (but without delete them!) to see if that solves your current problem.
Awaiting your returns.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
In Crome and Firefox I can write in articles and modules.
Only in Hika it is blocked???
It is getting blocked by FORM CUSTOMIZATION. I have to unlock it and after saving product it is getting blocked again.
Application installed in browser? Like what application?
Br.
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
I was logging out of my google drev and changing Crome to default browser.
I think now it is working.
How strange?
Br.
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
That's indeed strange. Let us know if it happens again in the future and in which circumstances. Hopefully, it won't.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
It is the same again.
I have to reset FORM CUSTOMIZATION evory time I have stored changings.
Br. Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Are you using the latest version of HikaShop ?
Also, we've added an extra button in the bottom form customization in order to deactivate it. That way, it won't cause a problem with HTML editors.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
I have the latest HIKA.
If I reset the red bottom in FORM CUSTOMIZATION it just go back after store the product. I have to reset to default view all the time.
I had Joomlashine before and I know there is some old design codes from them on some produtcs. Can this be the reason?
If I want to load a module from SP Pagebuilder to editor in products, it do not work too.
See photo. it stay like this all the time. Even after reset.
Br.
Peter
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Sorry, the option I was talking about has not yet been released. It will be in the next version of HikaShop with the "deactivate form customization" button :
i.imgur.com/DBbdVLx.png
The next version will be released in approximately 2 weeks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Peter Kjeldsen
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Peter Kjeldsen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.