when I use the Infinite scroll view the category titles unravel

• Thank you received: 1
1 year 2 months ago #348844

-- url of the page with the problem -- : www.classicbikesregis.it/index.php/shop.html
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.7.1
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.3
-- PHP version -- : 8.1

Hi please check this page www.classicbikesregis.it/index.php/shop.html when I use the Infinite scroll view the category titles disappear, at the beginning I see them then when I start the scroll they disappear, can you help me?
I have the defect with both Yootheme PRO and Cassiopea
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13068
1 year 2 months ago #348845

Hi,

The "infinite scroll" mechanism is indeed not compatible with the "group by category" mode.
I don't see a way to make both work together without a complex development. That's because the infinite scroll mechanism bases itself on the area where each product is on the page to add more elements to it, while the "group by category" system is outside this area.
I'm afraid you need to choose between one and the other.

• Thank you received: 1
1 year 2 months ago #348850

Ok I understand!!! is there a way to see more categories instead of just 8 as in the page we are talking about, by default
also the pagination can have a more pleasant format? if so please can you help me?
Thank you

• Thank you received: 13068
1 year 2 months ago #348854

Hi,

If you increase the number of rows under the "Products options" tab of the menu item, you'll have more items on the page.

Regarding the look of the pagination, it comes from your template so I'm not sure.
Check if it has a file templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/html/pagination.php via FTP.
If it does, try renaming the file to something else in order to deactivate it so that it uses the default pagination of Joomla and it should hopefully display better.

The following user(s) said Thank You: aanconetani@libero.it

Time to create page: 0.063 seconds