- Posts: 89
- Thank you received: 1
Adwords Tracking
8 years 11 months ago #281310
by Awards4u
Adwords Tracking was created by Awards4u
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.awards4u.ca
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : AdWords
Has anyone got adwords tracking to work. I can not seem to get it to work. I put the adwords tracking code at the end of:
View - after_end
However, can not get it to work. I am not getting any data. Any idea.
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : AdWords
Has anyone got adwords tracking to work. I can not seem to get it to work. I put the adwords tracking code at the end of:
View - after_end
However, can not get it to work. I am not getting any data. Any idea.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 11 months ago #281326
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Adwords Tracking
Hello,
Here some threads talking about adwords :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...n-tracking-code.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/integrations/8887...cs-not-measured.html
Regards,
Here some threads talking about adwords :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/89...n-tracking-code.html
www.hikashop.com/forum/integrations/8887...cs-not-measured.html
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #288429
by sapunov
Replied by sapunov on topic Adwords Tracking
Hello, I have the same problem with AdWords tracking,
I have put conversion code to the after_end.php but I don`t see it after test order in HTML code of final page:
I have put conversion code to the after_end.php but I don`t see it after test order in HTML code of final page:
Code:
<?php
/**
* @package HikaShop for Joomla!
* @version 3.2.1
* @author hikashop.com
* @copyright (C) 2010-2017 HIKARI SOFTWARE. All rights reserved.
* @license GNU/GPLv3 http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.html
*/
defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access');
?>
<!-- Měřicí kód Sklik.cz -->
<iframe width="119" height="22" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" src="//c.imedia.cz/checkConversion?c=100040037&color=ffffff&v="></iframe>
<!-- Event snippet for Dokončený nákup conversion page -->
<script>
gtag('event', 'conversion', {'send_to': 'AW-939176651/eWk3COfPs3wQy-XqvwM'});
</script>
<?php $app = JFactory::getApplication();
$app->enqueueMessage( JText::_('THANK_YOU_FOR_PURCHASE') );
$user = JFactory::getUser();
if(!$user->guest){
$url = hikashop_completeLink('order&task=show&cid='.$this->order->order_id);
}else{
$url = hikashop_completeLink('order&task=show&cid='.$this->order->order_id.'&order_token='.$this->order->order_token);
}
$app->enqueueMessage(JText::sprintf('YOU_CAN_NOW_ACCESS_YOUR_ORDER_HERE',$url));
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Jerome. Reason: [code] tag is nice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288467
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adwords Tracking
Hi,
Some payment methods, which don't require a redirection to the payment gateway at the end of the checkout won't send the customer to the "after_end" page. Instead, they will directly see the "end" page at the end of the checkout.
In that case, you want to add your tracking to the "end" view file instead.
Some payment methods, which don't require a redirection to the payment gateway at the end of the checkout won't send the customer to the "after_end" page. Instead, they will directly see the "end" page at the end of the checkout.
In that case, you want to add your tracking to the "end" view file instead.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288550
by sapunov
Replied by sapunov on topic Adwords Tracking
Hello,
thank you for your reply.
I have inserted the same conversion code to end.php as well and I don`t see it after test order in HTML code of final page.
I use HikaShop manual shipping plugin and HikaShop collect on delivery payment plugin
thank you for your reply.
I have inserted the same conversion code to end.php as well and I don`t see it after test order in HTML code of final page.
I use HikaShop manual shipping plugin and HikaShop collect on delivery payment plugin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288556
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Adwords Tracking
Hi,
If you entered a URL in the "return URL" setting of your payment methods, then they will redirect the customer to that URL at the end of the checkout, so in that case, you need to add your tracking to that page.
The after_end and end view files are only used as default end pages.
And if you didn't enter a return URL, then adding your tracking code in both after_end and end will definitely add it to the end page. Otherwise, it means that you have some caching or something like that preventing you from seeing the change.
If you entered a URL in the "return URL" setting of your payment methods, then they will redirect the customer to that URL at the end of the checkout, so in that case, you need to add your tracking to that page.
The after_end and end view files are only used as default end pages.
And if you didn't enter a return URL, then adding your tracking code in both after_end and end will definitely add it to the end page. Otherwise, it means that you have some caching or something like that preventing you from seeing the change.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
8 years 7 months ago #288625
by sapunov
Replied by sapunov on topic Adwords Tracking
Hello!
It works, thank you for your assistance
It works, thank you for your assistance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds