- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 4
When Cutom Date selected for Report No Information is displayed on screen or exp
- thenorthernoffice
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
5 years 5 months ago #331931
by thenorthernoffice
When Cutom Date selected for Report No Information is displayed on screen or exp was created by thenorthernoffice
-- HikaShop version -- : v4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.27-9+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 87
Hikashop version:
v4.4.2_2021-04-22_04-27-26
This was happening on stock version 4.4.2
When Custom Date selected for Report No Information is displayed on screen or exported. This occurs on new reports or altering running/old reports
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.27-9+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 87
Hikashop version:
v4.4.2_2021-04-22_04-27-26
This was happening on stock version 4.4.2
When Custom Date selected for Report No Information is displayed on screen or exported. This occurs on new reports or altering running/old reports
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 5 months ago #331937
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic When Cutom Date selected for Report No Information is displayed on screen or exp
Hi,
I'm not able to reproduce the issue.
However, I found another issue with the reports. When the order status is set to "all", not information is displayed because it doesn't find any orders with the status "all" (which doesn't exist). That comes from a change we made to the orders listing for the order status filter to work better in the 4.4.2, which created an issue in the reports system.
I'm thinking this might be the issue you're describing and you thought it came from the date selection instead of the order status selector.
I've made a patch for that issue and added it in the build of HikaShop currently available on our website.
So download the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours. Then, you need to save your reports once so that the "all" selection on the order status selector is properly taken into account and hopefully that should be enough to fix your problem.
If not, then it means that we're talking about different issues and I'll need a backend and FTP access to look at the situation on your website as I'm not able to reproduce it on my end.
I'm not able to reproduce the issue.
However, I found another issue with the reports. When the order status is set to "all", not information is displayed because it doesn't find any orders with the status "all" (which doesn't exist). That comes from a change we made to the orders listing for the order status filter to work better in the 4.4.2, which created an issue in the reports system.
I'm thinking this might be the issue you're describing and you thought it came from the date selection instead of the order status selector.
I've made a patch for that issue and added it in the build of HikaShop currently available on our website.
So download the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours. Then, you need to save your reports once so that the "all" selection on the order status selector is properly taken into account and hopefully that should be enough to fix your problem.
If not, then it means that we're talking about different issues and I'll need a backend and FTP access to look at the situation on your website as I'm not able to reproduce it on my end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thenorthernoffice
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 4
5 years 5 months ago #331939
by thenorthernoffice
Replied by thenorthernoffice on topic When Cutom Date selected for Report No Information is displayed on screen or exp
Thanks Nicholas ... you got it right! Perfect. Working as advertised gain. Many thanks for the very swift actions and reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds