When Cutom Date selected for Report No Information is displayed on screen or exp

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 4 days ago #331931

-- HikaShop version -- : v4.4.2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.26
-- PHP version -- : 7.3.27-9+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FireFox 87

Hikashop version:

v4.4.2_2021-04-22_04-27-26

This was happening on stock version 4.4.2

When Custom Date selected for Report No Information is displayed on screen or exported. This occurs on new reports or altering running/old reports

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13070
3 years 4 days ago #331937

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the issue.
However, I found another issue with the reports. When the order status is set to "all", not information is displayed because it doesn't find any orders with the status "all" (which doesn't exist). That comes from a change we made to the orders listing for the order status filter to work better in the 4.4.2, which created an issue in the reports system.
I'm thinking this might be the issue you're describing and you thought it came from the date selection instead of the order status selector.
I've made a patch for that issue and added it in the build of HikaShop currently available on our website.
So download the install package of HikaShop on our website and install it on yours. Then, you need to save your reports once so that the "all" selection on the order status selector is properly taken into account and hopefully that should be enough to fix your problem.
If not, then it means that we're talking about different issues and I'll need a backend and FTP access to look at the situation on your website as I'm not able to reproduce it on my end.

• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
3 years 4 days ago #331939

Thanks Nicholas ... you got it right! Perfect. Working as advertised gain. Many thanks for the very swift actions and reply.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

Time to create page: 0.069 seconds