Reports

• Thank you received: 2
2 years 11 months ago #332655

Hi, please can you help me how to make a report to see
1. How many new customers I have this year?
2. How to see what was the salary in a certain time period, for example, what was the salary from 1.1.2021 to 15.1.2021?
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13071
2 years 11 months ago #332657

Hi,

1. This will display a graph of the number of customers grouped per year on all the years, taking into account only confirmed orders:
i.imgur.com/UzT89Mt.png
2. What do you mean by "salary" ? There is no salary in HikaShop. Are you maybe talking about the sales ?
For the sales, you can do the same configuration but use the type "sales" instead of "customers".
Note also that Google Visualization introduced some changes one or two months ago which lead to the reports not displaying properly.
I can see that you have an expired subscription. So you might have to renew and update your HikaShop to get the latest version and the necessary fixes so that the report graphics can display properly.

2 years 11 months ago #332707

]Thank you for your help, but, there is no Export button like in the documentation.
Yes, I know about the subscription expires but I am withing payment from the customer to extend the subscription.
Thank you

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by komir.

2 years 11 months ago #332709

I notice "This feature is only available with HikaShop Business."
Is there any way to see reports with Essential subscription?

• Thank you received: 26
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 11 months ago #332714

Try to use Mass Actions to get some informations about your new users and sales.
But you will need to have some mysql knowledge

2 years 11 months ago #332708

Hi,

The export button is available on the edit screen, not on the listing page. On your screenshot, you need to click on the link of one of the reports to open it, and there you should find that button.
Please note that the "export" button of reports will export the same data that you see on the interface, but in a CSV file.
So you can already see the report output when you edit the report.

Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by nicolas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: komir

2 years 11 months ago #332724

Hi, I have created some reports and working as expected, thank you.
Need a few more and don't know how to create it and if you can help me
1. I created the best buyer for this month, but, don't know
-how to create a report on how much is he spend
-is it possible to display his email also?
2. How many new customers/buyers shop get this month and this week?
Thank you

2 years 11 months ago #332737

Hi,

1. This report will display a listing of the 7 best customers based on the confirmed orders of the current month:
i.imgur.com/RGm6bRG.png
It will contain the email address and the amount.
2. What do you mean by new customers ? Do you mean "users that never purchased before on your website and made their first order ?" or do you mean "new orders" ?
If it's the first one, there is no easy way to get such a report as far as I can think of.
If it's the second one, then there are several ways to get such data with reports.

2 years 11 months ago #332755

Hello

1. This report will display a listing of the 7 best customers based on the confirmed orders of the current month:
i.imgur.com/RGm6bRG.png
It will contain the email address and the amount.

I already try that but the results are not correct, give wrong data :huh:

2. What do you mean by new customers ? Do you mean "users that never purchased before on your website and made their first order ?" or do you mean "new orders" ?
If it's the first one, there is no easy way to get such a report as far as I can think of.
If it's the second one, then there are several ways to get such data with reports.

I have in mind, list of the new registered customers on the webshop.

Also need help. When try to extend my Hikashop subcription get message
Error
{"message": "Wrong or missing parameters (see details).", "id": "37ac16c6b8df11eb9cd933a62faab541", "object": "error", "details": {"billing": {"postcode": "You must provide a non-empty string."}, "shipping": {"postcode": "You must provide a non-empty string."}}}

2 years 11 months ago #332763

Hi,

1. We would need more information on the situation to help you there. Like a screenshot of the report settings, a backend access the username of a user with a wrong result. the result you expect and how you come up with that number so that we can look into it. And maybe also a FTP access if we need to do some debugging.

2. Regarding the error you got, that's because you need to edit your address during the checkout and enter your post code in your address. Then, it will work.

2 years 11 months ago #332773

1. We would need more information on the situation to help you there. Like a screenshot of the report settings, a backend access the username of a user with a wrong result. the result you expect and how you come up with that number so that we can look into it. And maybe also a FTP access if we need to do some debugging.

Where can post that information?

2. Regarding the error you got, that's because you need to edit your address during the checkout and enter your post code in your address. Then, it will work.

Thank you, subscription extended.

2 years 11 months ago #332777

Hi,

Thanks !
You can provide that via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Make sure you include a link to this thread in your message.

Last edit: 2 years 11 months ago by nicolas.

2 years 11 months ago #332824

Thank you
I send email

The following user(s) said Thank You: nicolas

2 years 11 months ago #332871

Hi,

We received your message.
For anyone else reading here, I'll say that you've asked 3 questions in your message, while the access / information I asked was only for one question. So I'm going to add the questions here so that anyone can understand my answers:

On the dashboard have a notification that this month earned ... I have created a report ... and there says it is something else ... Which one is correct, one on the dashboard or in reports?

Both are correct. They are not calculing the same thing.
First, the dashboard value is calculated based on the orders with the statuses enabled under the "statistics" column of the System>Order statuses menu for the past 30 days and based on either the order creation date if the "created" status is included, or the "order invoice creation date" if not.
The name of that value in the dashboard is "order this month" which is a simplification of what this value means. The full description of how this is calculated would fit there.
Second, you've configured your report to be the sum of the sales "this month". Here, "this month" refers to the calendar month, so from the 1st of the month to the current day. Also, even if you select in the report "last 30 days" instead, and have the same order statuses as you have for the statistics column, you'll still see a difference for 2 reasons:
- you've turned off the "include shipping" and "include "coupon" settings of the report will the amount calculated on the dashboard includes them.
- the report will always use the order creation date while the dashboard uses the order invoice creation date since the "created" order status is not used.
So as I said, both amounts are most likely correct. You're just not looking at the same calculation.

I need info what is the best buyer this month?
I created a report named "7 najboljih kupaca" and there have a certain amount ...
But when looking in orders you will see customer A is spending more money ... How is that?

and 3.

I need info what is the best buyer this year? ...

Both issues are related to how the reports on "customers" are done. They actually base themselves on the date of creation of the user account and take into account all of the orders of these customers, instead of basing the calculations on the order creation / order invoice creation dates, which would be more logical.
I think it makes more sense to base the calculations on the order creation / order invoice creation dates here, and I thought that was actually the case when I recommended you to use reports for that.
So no wonder what you found didn't match with what you expected. That's my bad.
So I've made some modifications to these calculations so that it works as expected.
Thanks to the FTP access and backend access you have provided I've applied the modifications and tested them.
It seems to be working properly now but I'll let you confirm.
We'll add the modifications for the next version of HikaShop.

2 years 11 months ago #332891

Thank you.
1. Is it possible Backend dashboard legacy is in two columns not like now in three columns (please see screenshot)
Now rows inside reports look messy
2. Is it in the new dashboard, not the previous Backend dashboard legacy, to add custom reports?

Attachments:

2 years 11 months ago #332896

Hi,

There are no options for these, but with custom coding anything is possible.

1. if you edit the file dashboard/listing.php for your backend template via the menu Display>Views, you can change the span4 to span4 on the line:

echo '<div class="span4" style="border: 1px solid #CCCCCC;min-height:280px"><fieldset style="border:0px" class="adminform"><legend>'.$widget->widget_name.'</legend>';
and it should do it.
2. In the same view file, if you add the code:
<?php $this->widgets(); ?>
at the beginning, it will display the widgets below the main new dashboard if the "dashboard legacy" setting is turned off in the HikaShop configuration.

Time to create page: 0.067 seconds