• Thank you received: 2
7 years 1 week ago #265319

-- HikaShop version -- : 3.0.1
-- Joomla version -- : 3.6.5
-- PHP version -- : 5.4.45
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox & Chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : No shipping method found

Hello,

I'm getting the error message "No shipping method found". I'm using the Canada Post shipping method.

I can't find the reason for my situation anywhere in the forum.

I've attached configuration setting images.

Please advise. Thank you.
TANSI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 4004
7 years 1 week ago #265325

Hi,

How is configured your checkout workflow ?
Does you shipping address is in Canada ?

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Also helping the HikaShop support team when having some time or couldn't sleep.
By the way, do not send me private message, use the "contact us" form instead.

7 years 1 week ago #265368

I've tested using a Canadian address but I will also need to ship to the USA and other countries. Please find attached my checkout workflow. Thanks.

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 1778
7 years 1 week ago #265386

Hello Tansi,
Firstly, can you follow each steps of the "shipping methods" section of our FAQ :
www.hikashop.com/support/faq#ship

Thank you.

7 years 5 days ago #265648

Hello, Yes it appears that everything has been configured properly. The site was working properly a while back but for whatever reason it is no longer. I'm not sure when the issue started, possibly after the last or previous update. I have also just updated the Canada Post Plugin with wyldcode's ( formerly e-dimensionz) Canada Post Plugin. Currently the issue is the same. Their support indicates something is up outside the shipping plugin. For example a dump shows the product_weight_unit as "ml" while within the product it is set to "kg". They're looking into this also.

7 years 4 days ago #265656

Hello,

If you're talking about the Canada Post shipping plugin from "e-dimensionz" then the best solution will probably be to let them fix the issue.

7 years 1 day ago #265841

Wow that's a pretty convenient support response. Holy smokes. Fyi there are a lot of us who are dependent upon the efforts of our supplier's support and expect it upon the purchase of costly subscriptions. I don't accept your referral to e-dimensionz but would rather have you support the Canada Posts plug in that Hikashop sold me. This issue has already cost me a client and $'s. Please respond accordingly Hikashop Support!

7 years 1 day ago #265861

Hello,

I don't accept your referral to e-dimensionz but would rather have you support the Canada Posts plug in that Hikashop sold me.

Hikashop did not sold you the e-dimensionz Canada Post shipping plugin but we in fact provide for free a Canada Post plugin.

If you or the e-dimensionz team can show us that the problem is coming from Hikashop instead of their plugin, with precise information of what is wrong where, then we'll fix that issue on our end, but we can't fix issues from extensions that someone else is selling with support included, especially since we have a free equivalent which doesn't have the problem...

When we test it with our Free Canada Post plugin, it's actually working fine, so we can't exactly reproduce your issue. We don't even have the e-dimensionz plugin on our end, so even if we wanted to help you solve a problem for something you purchased elsewhere, we wouldn't be able to.

Last edit: 7 years 1 day ago by nicolas.

7 years 15 hours ago #265916

The issue originally occurred with Hikashop's Canada Post plugin.

The only reason why I purchased the e-dimensionz plugin was really for added support because I was getting nowhere with Hikashop's forum support (Hikashop has no helpdesk support.).

Both plugins are experiencing the same issue.

7 years 13 hours ago #265918

Resolved. Removed ml from weight symbols configuration and re-entered the API credentials. No idea why the credentials stopped working then started again after re-entering them.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mohamed Thelji

7 years 33 minutes ago #265942

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback, we'll try to reproduce and fix that issue on our end.

Time to create page: 0.088 seconds