Shipping methods minimum price issue

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 4 months ago #336906

-- HikaShop version -- : 4.4.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.10.3

Hi!

When a shipping method is chosen that has restriction for minimum price 25€ and the customer adds to cart a product that its price is lower than that, the restriction is not working correctly cause as i noticed, the system calculates the product price plus the shipping method's price.
For example, the customer adds to cart product X which price is 24€.
Then the customer goes to checkout to complete the order, the customer selects shipping and payment method.
The shipping method's cost is 7€, so as a result the order can be completed cause the total price is 31€. That's not correct though!
The minimum price must apply to product's price without including shipping or payment method's cost.

Thank you

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13036
2 years 4 months ago #336907

Hi,

I don't think that's the case.
It's probably that the shipping system takes into account the taxes on the products and that's why it goes over 25€.
In your shipping methods you have a setting called "With tax" which you can turn off if you don't want the taxes to be taken into account for the min/max price settings.

• Thank you received: 11
  • Hikashop Business
2 years 4 months ago #336975

Hi,

I turned off the "With tax" option of the shipping method but it still does not work correctly.
My product's price is 24€ , i have selected the shipping method "Αποστολή στη Βούλα" which cost is 7€ and i still can complete the order.

Could you take a look maybe?

Thank you

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 13036
2 years 4 months ago #336976

Mmm. I must be missing something.
You set a minimum price of 1 and a maximum price of 80 in your shipping method.
So regardless of whether you take into account the price with taxes of 24 or the price without taxes of 19.35, both are within that range. So it's normal that the shipping method appear on your checkout for that product.
You said you set a minimu price of 25, but that's not what I see on your screenshot www.hikashop.com/media/kunena/attachment.../Shipping-method.jpg

The following user(s) said Thank You: verzevoul

Time to create page: 0.068 seconds