• Thank you received: 1
  • Hikashop Business
1 year 5 months ago #346334

-- url of the page with the problem -- : marrys.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.6.2
-- Joomla version -- : 4.2.4
-- PHP version -- : 7.4.9
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : First set the country code with setCountry() before running setFullStreet()

I have installed a new plugin for my client site: MyParcel shipping plugin. I have made a account in MyParcel and installed the API key in the plugin.
When I have selected a order in HS and click on the button of connecting to MyParcel I get the message:

First set the country code with setCountry() before running setFullStreet()

What is this? Its not working so. What must I do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13069
1 year 5 months ago #346343

Hi,

That's apparently because the country address field is disabled on your website. I've made a patch to the plugin so that it defaults to the country selected in the plugin settings when the country code is missing from the address.
So you can download again the install package of the plugin on our website and install it on yours and you should not have the problem anymore.

The following user(s) said Thank You: sep2014

• Hikashop Business
1 year 4 months ago #347347

I have again a error in the plugin when I click on the print button:

0 Argument 1 passed to MyParcelNL\Sdk\src\Model\Consignment\AbstractConsignment::setFullStreet() must be of the type string, null given, called in /home/public/sites/www.marrys.nl/plugins/hikashop/myparcel/myparcel.php on line 436

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 611
1 year 4 months ago #347349

Hello,

So far from your information it looks like your order is missing an shipping address.
Can you check if the relative order is for a reason or another miss some address elements ?

If nothing seems missing provide these elements :
- Url link to your backend/administrator
- Backend user references (with maximum Acl)

Use our Contact us form to provide these references, and don't forget to add an Url link to this topic.
Awaiting your elements.

Regards

Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Philip.

• Hikashop Business
1 year 4 months ago #347393

Yes you right. There is no shipping adress in this order. Sorry!

But when I go to a order with a shipping adress and I click on the button Print label nothing is happening.
Only a blanc screen with My Parcel API and staus = OK
No printing is starting

Attachments:

1 year 4 months ago #347399

Hi,

What if you click on export ? Do you see the data of the order in your MyParcel interface ?
What about for the order where you directly clicked on the print label icon ? Did you get its data in your MyParcel interface ? Are you able to print the label for it from the MyParcel interface ?

• Hikashop Business
1 year 4 months ago #347409

Hi
The export to MyParcel is working perfect. I cannot test the printing of the labels now. I must first pay.
When I click on Download Labels a new page is comping up to pay first.
I will ask tomorriw my client = owner of the website if I can start a pay to test.

Is it not possible to print with the button in HS? It must always in MyParcel? Why is this button?

Attachments:

1 year 4 months ago #347411

Hi,

It's maybe linked to the error you got ? If you need to pay first to get the label with the interface provided by MyParcel, you also probably need to pay first to be able to use the "print label" button in the HikaShop interface.
Now, it's been more than a year since last time I used the interface on a customer's website, so I'm not very familiar with all the inner workings of MyParcel, especially since everything is in Dutch and I don't speak it.
What I can say is that the plugin works fine for the many merchants already using the plugin for what they are doing. If the "print label" button wouldn't work, many others would have told us before.
Maybe you need to check with MyParcel support ? They can probably shed some light on why it's doing that.

Time to create page: 0.074 seconds