Skip to main content

Looking for update

More
3 years 1 month ago #354491 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Looking for update
Hi,

This can be configured in the settings of the HikaShop cart notification plugin via the joomla plugins manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jgribble

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #354621 by jgribble
Replied by jgribble on topic Looking for update
Are live with new site here whitewatermarineinc.com/en/
Curious about the trailing /en slash.
I turned off the Joomla language plugins which normally would cause that.
Didn't work.
Is there is a Hika plugin which add the trailing en slash if enabled. Do you happen to know a fix?
Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #354624 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Looking for update
Hi,

No, it's not linked to HikaShop. I would also think that this is linked to the language plugins of Joomla.
I found a thread of the Joomla forum about this:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=945378
There was also a long thread of messages in the Joomla issue tracker about it:
issues.joomla.org/tracker/joomla-cms/28814
I would recommend reading carefully both before doing anything.
I agree with the persons on the tracker and I don't think there is a point it doing anything about it. But it's your website, so you do you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #354629 by jgribble
Replied by jgribble on topic Looking for update
I read that thread too. Just trying to eliminate all possibilities. Thanks for ruling out Hikashop.
-Jim G,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum