- Posts: 1184
- Thank you received: 13
Taxed price won't calculate automatically
5 years 9 months ago #327414
by verzevoul
Taxed price won't calculate automatically was created by verzevoul
Hi again,
I've come to notice that when I put a price on a product, on the field "price", the price with tax will not be calculated automatically as it usually does... Is this a bug or have I possibly done something wrong? Taxes are enabled, by the way. The same happens when I try it the other way around.
I've come to notice that when I put a price on a product, on the field "price", the price with tax will not be calculated automatically as it usually does... Is this a bug or have I possibly done something wrong? Taxes are enabled, by the way. The same happens when I try it the other way around.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
5 years 9 months ago #327448
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Taxed price won't calculate automatically
Hi,
It means that the system thinks that there are no taxes to be added.
It can come from many things:
- you didn't select yet a tax category in the product
- your current user has an address which is not supposed to be taxed
- the "main tax zone" of your HikaShop configuration is not supposed to be taxed
- there is a problem with your tax rules in System>Taxes. For example, if you restricted the taxes to some user groups and your current user is not in these user groups, the tax rules will be ignored
It means that the system thinks that there are no taxes to be added.
It can come from many things:
- you didn't select yet a tax category in the product
- your current user has an address which is not supposed to be taxed
- the "main tax zone" of your HikaShop configuration is not supposed to be taxed
- there is a problem with your tax rules in System>Taxes. For example, if you restricted the taxes to some user groups and your current user is not in these user groups, the tax rules will be ignored
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds