• Thank you received: 2
5 years 1 day ago #305139

-- url of the page with the problem -- : krossovki1.ru
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.0.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.9.3
-- PHP version -- : 7.2.10
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

An error occurs when deleting comments
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@localhost to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

It turns out to remove only once again reloading the page.

A problem in my server or you also do not delete comments?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13037
5 years 1 day ago #305151

Hi,

I'm not able to reproduce the problem on my end with the latest version of HikaShop.
This indicate that you have a fatal error.
It could be either some security component of your website/web server which falsly flag the delete request as potentially harmful or it could be a bug in HikaShop which only appears in some special case or a plugin integrated with it or another extension with a conflict.
So basically, it could be almost anything as that error message doesn't provide useful information. As the message says, to need to check the error logs (php error log, apache error log) to get the real error message behind that error so that we can better understand the situation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.051 seconds