google Invisible reCAPTCHA or recaptcha 3

• Thank you received: 0
4 years 11 months ago #305773

Hi
how can i use Invisible reCAPTCHA or recaptcha 3 ? for registration form and vender registration form and comment and contact form

and why HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 plugin , dont active for vender registration form ? Is not it necessary?

My joomla 3.9.4
HikaShop Business 4.0.3 [1903081604]

Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by hamidserweb.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 13035
4 years 11 months ago #305799

Hi,

The current Recaptcha plugin we offer on our website doesn't support the invisible mode. We've actually been working on that recently and it will be available along with next version of HikaShop soon.

Regarding the vendor registration form, we didn't work on the necessary integration to support that for now. You're actually the first one requesting it. I've added it on our todo list.

The following user(s) said Thank You: hamidserweb

4 years 11 months ago #305820

Tancks nicolas

• Thank you received: 7
4 years 10 months ago #306314

nicolas wrote: Regarding the vendor registration form, we didn't work on the necessary integration to support that for now. You're actually the first one requesting it. I've added it on our todo list.

I would like Google reCAPTCHA v3 on User Registration form too :-)

.ninja { color: black; visibility: hidden; }
In case of fire:
1. git commit
2. git push
3. exit building

4 years 10 months ago #306318

Hi,

The Recaptcha invisible mode will be added to the HikaShop user registration form with next version of HikaShop and the Recaptcha plugin.

The following user(s) said Thank You: flexsus, hamidserweb

• Thank you received: 2
  • Hikaauction Standard
4 years 9 months ago #307652

I have just upgraded from Hikashop 4.0x to Hikashop 4.1
When I activate HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 plugin I see the captcha when ordering -> ok
but when I activate CAPTCHA - Invisible reCAPTCHA plugin I do not see the logo captcha checking on the ordering page... bouh
CAPTCHA logo - Invisible reCAPTCHA appears with other extensions on my site, so i think parameters is good
Thank you in advance for your help !!!..:woohoo:

Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by extonjaez.

4 years 9 months ago #307694

Hi,

The CAPTCHA - Invisible reCAPTCHA plugin is not compatible with the HikaShop registration form. That's why you need to use the HikaShop ReCaptcha v2 plugin we provide instead.

4 years 1 month ago #315995

Hello,

Are there any updates about invisible recaptcha please?
We would be glad to support you with $$ for that solution.

Thank you!

4 years 1 month ago #315997

Hi,

As I said 9 months ago, it was added in the next version of HikaShop 8 months ago.
So just make sure that you're using a recent version of HikaShop, and download the install package of the Recaptcha plugin on our website and install it on yours and you'll get a setting in the plugin options page to activate the invisible mode. And best of all, it's free :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: beardev

3 years 11 months ago #317512

Hi Nicolas

The recaptcha plugin seems to be not working. It throws some error with latest joomla version.

This is the only message I am seeing or getting on activating the plugn.

Call to a member function children() on null

Regards

Jawad

Last edit: 3 years 11 months ago by jawadakr.

3 years 11 months ago #317516

Hi,

I don't have the error on my end.
Please activate the "debug mode" and "error reporting" settings of the Joomla configuration and try again.
You should get an error message with more information which will help us understand the issue.

3 years 11 months ago #317611

Hi Nicolas

This is the problem which I am seeing at the moment. I also try to upload the files manually in the plugins > system directory

drive.google.com/file/d/1p1JJOJLqs1_db9T...XOG/view?usp=sharing

Regards

Jawad

3 years 11 months ago #317612

Hi,

Where do you get that error precisely ?
When you open the settings page of the plugin ? When you save the settings page of the plugin ? Elsewhere ?

3 years 11 months ago #317661

Hi Nicolas,

Actually I am getting this error at the time of installation of this plugin by uploading using the extension manager or by uploading it manually via ftp.

In case of manually upload , if you do the discover and install process then this error stays on the page.

3 years 11 months ago #317664

Hi,

Just to make sure, I've tested the install package of the ReCatpcha plugin available on our website and it installs fine.
And checking online for that same error message related to plugin installation seems to indicate that there is a problem with the Joomla setup / server setup:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?t=967045
Are you able to install other plugins ?
Are you using a recent version of Joomla ?
Is your tmp folder writable ?

3 years 11 months ago #317757

Hi Nicolas,

All the folders are writeable as per joomla directory page.

Anyway I ll investigate further and update you.

I actually upladoed the plugin manually in the system directory in plugin directory and try to activate it.

May be something is wrong with the server perhaps.

I ll setup the site on another server and see if that fix the problem for us.

Thanks a lot.

• Thank you received: 4
2 years 11 months ago #331743

Hi. Are any new about recaptcha 3 support ?

2 years 11 months ago #331744

Hi,

The concept of ReCaptcha v3 is quite different than ReCaptcha v2.
ReCaptcha v2's goal is to validate that the user is not a robot and let him proceed with a registration / contact form.
ReCaptcha v3 is a bit different. It analyzes the user behavior on all the website (so you load it on all the pages), and then you can ask Google a score and based on the score you know if the user is a bot or not with a certain probability:
developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/v3#interpreting_the_score
So it can be used to work like ReCaptcha v2 in invisible mode, but has no fallback mechanism. So if it tells you that it thinks someone is a bot, it will refuse the action without the possibility to fallback to a manual action (fill a captcha with images). In an ecommerce setup, you could use it to identify risky transactions, for example to force 3D secure on the payment gateway, or to not auto-confirm "collect on delivery" transactions so that you don't ship something for nothing.
So to make it short, it's not really adapted to be used like what we already have with the existing Recaptcha v2 plugin on the registration form, and where it would be useful, it needs integration with payment plugins in a way which is quite different from one website to the other.
So that's why there is no plan to implement Recaptcha v3 as a generic plugin (and that's why google has both recaptcha v2 and v3 in parrallel because both serve different purposes). I think it's more adapted to be used for custom plugins designed for specific goals to a website.

2 years 10 months ago #332476

I noticed if to use Recapcha2, then some spambots can register either through Joomla or through Hickshop, usually such bots have a login equal to email name without a domain name. Moreover, they can immediately activate the account, but never log to the site. Also, their email names show up in spam lists, which proves that they are bots and not people. Now I put an invisible captcha, I'm watching. So far, there have been no bot registrations since then. I will continue to observe.

2 years 9 months ago #333136

If to you use Recaptcha2 and at the same time in the Joomla settings to use any another embedded recaptcha, then an error appears Anti-bot Validation - Unknown error on Joomla registration page caus 2 recapchas appear on a page

If you turn off embedded recaptcha in the Joomla setting, then some pages where there is no connection with Hikshop will remain at risk from spambots. These are pages for password recovery, login recovery, etc.

It is also would be good to replace the Joomla authorization form with the Hikshop authorization form

How to fix ?

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds