- Posts: 431
- Thank you received: 19
Voting problem
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #322508
by neo191987
Voting problem was created by neo191987
-- HikaShop version -- : 4.3.0
Hi, I have a strange problem voting on the product. The vote will not be reflected and if I delete the review, the vote will be reflected as a negative value. I also want to ask if there is an event after the vote is updated as with the filters: window.Oby.registerAjax('filters.updated',function(params){});
Hi, I have a strange problem voting on the product. The vote will not be reflected and if I delete the review, the vote will be reflected as a negative value. I also want to ask if there is an event after the vote is updated as with the filters: window.Oby.registerAjax('filters.updated',function(params){});
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #322543
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Voting problem
Hi,
Hard to help you here without looking at the situation on your website, especially since the page is heavily customized.
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of the votes in your HikaShop backend configuration page ?
And if you try the same with the default Joomla template (so without the customizations) does it work fine ?
Hard to help you here without looking at the situation on your website, especially since the page is heavily customized.
Could you provide a screenshot of the settings of the votes in your HikaShop backend configuration page ?
And if you try the same with the default Joomla template (so without the customizations) does it work fine ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #322549
by neo191987
Replied by neo191987 on topic Voting problem
Hi, I tested with a clean installation and installed demo of Hikashop, unfortunately the result is the same.
After the vote
After deleting the vote
Joomla 3.9.20 / HikaShop Business 4.3.0 [2007271529] / PHP 7.3.20 / XAMPP for Windows
After the vote
After deleting the vote
Joomla 3.9.20 / HikaShop Business 4.3.0 [2007271529] / PHP 7.3.20 / XAMPP for Windows
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by neo191987.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #322633
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Voting problem
Hi,
Thanks for the feedback. I better understand what is going on. I didn't had the time to look into it today, but I'll work on that tomorrow and keep you posted on my findings.
Thanks for the feedback. I better understand what is going on. I didn't had the time to look into it today, but I'll work on that tomorrow and keep you posted on my findings.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
6 years 1 month ago #322696
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Voting problem
Hi,
I was able to reproduce the issue on my end and made a patch for it. It seems to work much better now.
Please download again the install package of the 4.3.0 on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch.
It will of course be included in the next version of HikaShop.
I was able to reproduce the issue on my end and made a patch for it. It seems to work much better now.
Please download again the install package of the 4.3.0 on our website and install it on yours and it will add the patch.
It will of course be included in the next version of HikaShop.
The following user(s) said Thank You: neo191987
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds