Skip to main content

Tax of product not shown correctly in order items

More
8 years 11 months ago #281728 by nuntius
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.2.1
-- HikaMarket version -- : 2.0.0
-- Joomla version -- : 3.8.1
-- PHP version -- : 7.0
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Chrome 69
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : no error

When I order an item with the 6% TAX associated with it, it shows correctly in the checkout and in the order itself in the back-end. See the screenshots attached.

When I edit the order in the back-end it selects the 0% Tax category, but I am not sure why. (See screenshots).

When I look into the database, the initial value of "order_product_tax_info" is this:
Code:
a:1:{s:13:"0000_00000001";O:8:"stdClass":18:{s:11:"taxation_id";s:1:"1";s:12:"zone_namekey";a:1:{i:0;s:23:"country_Netherlands_150";}s:16:"category_namekey";s:11:"default_tax";s:11:"tax_namekey";s:8:"BTW Laag";s:18:"taxation_published";s:1:"1";s:13:"taxation_type";s:0:"";s:15:"taxation_access";s:3:"all";s:19:"taxation_cumulative";s:1:"0";s:18:"taxation_post_code";s:0:"";s:19:"taxation_date_start";s:1:"0";s:17:"taxation_date_end";s:1:"0";s:22:"taxation_internal_code";s:1:"0";s:13:"taxation_note";s:0:"";s:16:"taxation_site_id";s:0:"";s:17:"taxation_ordering";s:1:"0";s:8:"tax_rate";s:7:"0.06000";s:9:"zone_type";s:7:"country";s:10:"tax_amount";d:0.68999999999999995;}}

When I alter the value to the 6% Tax category manually, the value of "order_product_tax_info" changes to:
Code:
a:1:{i:0;O:8:"stdClass":18:{s:11:"taxation_id";s:1:"1";s:12:"zone_namekey";a:1:{i:0;s:23:"country_Netherlands_150";}s:16:"category_namekey";s:11:"default_tax";s:11:"tax_namekey";s:8:"BTW Laag";s:18:"taxation_published";s:1:"1";s:13:"taxation_type";s:0:"";s:15:"taxation_access";s:3:"all";s:19:"taxation_cumulative";s:1:"0";s:18:"taxation_post_code";s:0:"";s:19:"taxation_date_start";s:1:"0";s:17:"taxation_date_end";s:1:"0";s:22:"taxation_internal_code";s:1:"0";s:13:"taxation_note";s:0:"";s:16:"taxation_site_id";s:0:"";s:17:"taxation_ordering";s:1:"0";s:8:"tax_rate";s:7:"0.06000";s:9:"zone_type";s:7:"country";s:10:"tax_amount";s:7:"0.69000";}}

It seems the initial value is not stored correctly for some reason, even though the amount is registered correctly.

Is there a way to correct this? I hope you can help me out here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #281729 by Jerome
Hello,

I don't think that your question is related to HikaMarket.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Obsidev
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum